Get hyped for Escape: Psycho Circus 2017 with this playlist curated by TWO OWLS!
Escape: Psycho Circus is the largest Halloween dance music festival in North America, and the lineup that comes with it is just as massive! In the lead up to the fright-filled event itself, we reached out to TWO OWLS for their favorite tracks to get a taste of what is in store this weekend!
Getting ready for Escape: Psycho Circus 2017? Get all the set times, festival map and more in our essentials post!
TWO OWLS have made their mark on the scene in a major way in 2017.
Taking the stage at events around the country was just half of their rise to the top, as their releases left a lasting impression on tastemakers.
This summer was dotted with tracks like “Last Laugh“, “Waking Up The Dead“, and an amazing remix of Skrillex’s “Would Ü Ever“. Just today, the duo released yet another jaw-dropping remix of AWAY’s “Sleepwalker”.
Check out their playlist below to get a taste of their sound and influences ahead of the set they’ll be spinning this weekend at Escape.
We’re super hyped to play The mainstage at Escape this weekend! We’ll be listening to this playlist On our way to the festival to get us pumped up and in the zone to perform!
– two owls
Stream TWO OWLS’ Escape: Psycho Circus 2017 Playlist on Spotify:
TWO OWLS’ Escape: Psycho Circus 2017 – Track List:
- TWO OWLS – Home ft. Yuneer Gainz
- TWO OWLS, KLAXX – Daylight ft. Blake Rose
- TWO OWLS – Waking Up The Dead (feat. Elle Vee)
- Slander, Kayzo – Without You (feat. Dylan Matthew)
- Illenium, Annika Wells – Crawl Outta Love
- Marshmello – You & Me
- Getter, Party Nails – Solo
- Ray Volpe – Overflow
- Rezz, Kotek – Ascension
- Tisoki – Time Travel
- NGHTMRE, Bret James, RNSOM – The Killer
- Alison Wonderland x M-Phazes – Messiah
- J Balvin, Willy William – Mi Gente (Dillon Francis Remix)
- Lil Pump – Flex Like Ouu
- Mac Miller – Donald Trump
- Rickyxsan – Faded
- Riot Ten, Sullivan King – Body Bag
- Skream – You Know, Right?
- AWAY – Sleepwalker (feat. London Thor) [TWO OWLS Remix]
About TWO OWLS:
Originally releasing music under the name Nightowls, the duo of Andrew Sierra and Scott Dro began a rise in popularity through some quality originals and remixes. Making the difficult decision to rebrand, they re-emerged back in the spring of this year as TWO OWLS bringing with them a fresh take on bass music.
Tastemakers in the scene have taken notice of their beats, and the bookings at major festivals like Escape, Get Freaky, and Countdown further prove that this duo is one that anyone in the bass scene should be tuning into.
Connect with TWO OWLS:
Connect with Escape: Psycho Circus: