Phoenix Lights is nearly here and we have all the essential info you need ahead of your encounter with the aliens this weekend!
As we countdown the last few days until Phoenix Lights 2019 the excitement is really beginning to set in. Celebrating its fifth year Phoenix Lights returns to The Park at Wild Horse Pass for 2 amazing days of music across 4 stages. Attendees can look forward to huge main stage performances from Excision, Kaskade, GRiZ, and Big Gigantic as well as a variety of house, techno, and bass sets at the Invasion, Colony, and Fallout stages.
Make sure you are prepared for Phoenix Lights and check out all the essential info you will need for a successful weekend that can be found below. Not sure who to catch? Take a listen to our top artists to see this weekend and get hyped with an exclusive mix from Bigstabes!
Related: Check out Zach’s review of last year’s event!
Tickets for Phoenix Lights are still available, grab them today via SeeTickets and lock in your experience ahead of the show!
Phoenix Lights 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: April 5-6, 2019.
Hours: Gates opens at 5 PM and close at 2 AM each day.
Venue Address: The Park at Wild Horse Pass W. Wild Horse Pass Rd., Phoenix, AZ.
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry:
You must present a government-issued ID to enter. It should be noted that only certain types of ID will be accepted to drink per Arizona state law:
- Arizona Driver’s License
- Arizona Identification Card
- Military ID
- Resident Alien Card
- US Driver’s License
Phoenix Lights 2019 Set Times:
Phoenix Lights 2019 Festival Map:
Phoenix Lights 2019 RBDeep After Party with Claude VonStroke:
Phoenix Lights 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs, or Blankets
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything over 10×10 inches)
- NO Open Cigarettes, Lipstick, Chapstick, or Tampons
- NO Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Toy Weapons or Real Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Open Sunscreen
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and/or Any Other Projectile
- NO Native American Headdresses
- OK Small bags, purses, and fanny packs
- OK Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- OK Empty CamelBak-style water bladder systems
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
- OK Cell phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- OK Festival Totems
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Inflatables (deflated upon entry)
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Sealed Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refillable chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- OK Totems per rules in the next section
Decorated festival ‘totems’ are okay to bring so long as they meet the following guidelines:
- NO TALLER THAN 6FT – Posters/Boards attached to totems can be
- NO LARGER THAN 18”x24” – Must be made from lightweight material (eg foam, PVC / no solid metal)
- Collapsible camera telescoping extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate)
- PVC, Light Wood, Aluminium poles must be no thicker than 1″ diameter
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry
- Please note that any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the event
- Please note that anything deemed inappropriate, insensitive, or distasteful will NOT be admitted to the event.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Phoenix Lights.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!