Booming Beats near the Bay in San Diego is just days away! Get your essential information for CRSSD Festival Fall 2018!
CRSSD Festival Fall is upon us and we’re excited to share the house and techno-filled weekend with you once again in sunny San Diego. Plan ahead to make your weekend a stellar one! Thumb through the essential info in this post so you won’t have any issues with getting into the festival quickly, knowing who’s playing on which stage and when, and enjoying the atmosphere to the fullest.
Need ideas on who to check out? Check out MyStro’s picks for artists you might not know at this edition. Wonder what the experience has been like in past editions? Check out our Spring 2018, Fall 2017, and Spring 2017 recaps. You can also find plenty of awesome sets from artists at past CRSSD events in our live sets posts – Spring 2018 and Spring 2017 can get you warmed up with plenty of beats!
CRSSD Festival Fall 2018 Essential Info:
This is a NON-Smoking event. This includes vape-pens, E-Cigs, cigarettes, etc, and yes they will throw them away.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- US State Driver’s License
- US State ID
- US Government Passport
- US Military ID
- Foreign Passport
No photocopies allowed, ID MUST be valid (i.e. unexpired).
CRSSD Festival Fall 2018 Set Times:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2018 Festival Map:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2018 By Day & After Dark Parties:
Getting to CRSSD:
- There will be no on-site parking available, so plan accordingly.
- Paid parking is available nearby. Highly recommended as metered parking is enforced on Saturday until 6pm. Arrive early for best results!
- Most accessible trolley station is “County Center/Little Italy” on the Green Line. MTS map available here.
CRSSD Festival Fall 2018 Do’s & Don’ts:
- SMOKING (NO CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, VAPES) (THEY WILL TOSS YOUR LIGHTERS TOO)
- Blocking, standing on, redirecting, or sitting on fountain jets
- Eating /Drinking in the fountains
- Prescribed medication (in a container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Small backpacks/purses (8×8 or smaller)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Sealed gum
- Sealed chapstick
- Sealed lipstick
- Sealed eyedrops
- Empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
- CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, VAPES (THEY TOSS LIGHTERS TOO)
- Outside food + drink [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Drugs / drug paraphernalia
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + one empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle OK)
- Large backpacks (under 8×8 inches OK)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- GoPro/selfie sticks (GoPros ok)
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo/video cameras
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (Clothing must not when wet expose parts of body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting public nudity)
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Chains/chain wallets
- Stickers / flyers / solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting party-goers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at CRSSD Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Sharing Unique experiences thanks to CRSSD Festival!
We just wanted to share this awesome video of Bob Moses from the California Tower at Balboa Park thanks to Mixmag and CRSSD Festival to really get you warmed up for the weekend! Reach out on our social channels and be part of the coverage along with us!