Enter for your chance to open for Markus Schulz on Groove Cruise Miami 2018!
Groove Cruise has just finished an epic West Coast sailing from Los Angeles to Mexico last month, and their famous Groove Cruise Miami which departs in January is already sold out as well.
Adding to the excitement for Groove Cruise Miami 2018, they have announced that artists can win their very own spot on the lineup through an epic remix contest. Metapop and GCMIA headliners Markus Schulz and Cosmic Gate have come together with Groove Cruise to give artists this amazing opportunity.
To win, artists must submit a remix of Cosmic Gate & Schulz’s collaboration, “AR”, taken from Cosmic Gate’s latest album Materia. Their submission will be hand-picked by none other than Markus Schulz himself.
The winner of the contest will receive some amazing prizes, including:
- Ocean-view stateroom on GCMIA 2018 & two tickets
- An official remix on Black Hole Recordings
- Komplete Ultimate 11 software package from Native Instruments
- Their winning remix debuted on Global DJ Broadcast with Markus Schulz
- Native Instruments Store Voucher worth $200
- One year LANDR pro subscription
- Groove Cruise and Coldharbour Recordings schwag bundle
- Last but not least… the opportunity to open for Markus Schulz in January on the best electronic music cruise to ever hit the high seas!
Groove Cruise Miami 2018 Remix Contest Dates:
- Kick-off competition: 11/7
- Submissions: 11/7 – 11/29
- Judging: 11/29 – 12/6
- Winner Announcement: 12/7
Enter the contest and submit your remix here.
Learn more about the remix contest on YouTube:
Groove Cruise Miami 2018 leaves on January 26 for a three-day adventure on the Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas.
Attendees will embark on a ship full of the amazing #GCFAM. They will dance on the ship in the beautiful weather while enjoying full service and tropical drinks and optional all-inclusive dining and drink packages.
At night, attendees can enjoy high-class dining experiences, hit the onboard casinos, and dance the night away to epic music and great production tailored by Whet Travel.
The ship will dock and cruisers will be able to enjoy two famous ports, CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas. Local cuisine, white-sand beaches, ocean snorkeling or diving, and much much more await. To add to this epic experience, guests get to explore and attend an epic party at the Bahama’s largest fort, Fort Charlotte.
Read our in-depth event review of GCMIA 2017.