Gareth Emery is starting off 2016 with a bang! The UK producer, songwriter and DJ just announced his third studio album, 100 Reasons to Live –set to release on Garuda Music/Armada on April 1st. Pre-order the album and receive the newly released “Reckless,” –a fan-favorite track rotating through Emery’s live sets. “Reckless” is an instant great track!
Emery is known for beautifully mixing house, progressive trance, and trance into his music. 100 Reasons to Live has that similar sound. Fans can experience the feel of the album’s style through tracks “Hands,” with Alastor featuring London Thor and “Until We Meet Again” with fellow trance artist Ben Gold. This great new album also features artists Christina Novelli, Ashley Wallbridge and many more.
The track listing for 100 REASONS TO LIVE:
- The Story So Far
- Cloudline feat. Joseph
- Far From Home feat. Gavrielle
- Reckless feat. Wayward Daughter
- We Were Young feat. Alex & Sierra
- CVNT5 feat. Ashley Wallbridge
- Make It Happen feat. Lawson
- Hands with Alastor feat. London Thor
- Lost feat. Janet Devlin
- Save Me feat. Christina Novelli
- Until We Meet Again feat. Ben Gold
- I Could Be Stronger (But Only For You) feat. Corey Sanders
- Cruiser feat. Alex Sonata
This April, Emery is traveling across North America on an intimate club tour to support 100 Reasons to Live. In addition to the show, each ticket holder will also receive a limited edition vinyl of album. In the fall, Emery plans to expand his tour to also include larger venues.
Catch GARETH EMERY in the following cities:
|Fri||4/8||Denver, CO||The Church|
|Sat||4/9||Chicago, IL||Evil One|
|Sat||4/16||San Francisco, CA||Audio SF|
Follow Gareth Emery on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Soundcloud | Instagram