Are you ready to dance under the electric sky at EDC Las Vegas this year? Stay on top of your experience with the set times and more!
The 2023 edition of EDC Las Vegas is just a week away, and Insomniac is composing yet another vivid dream of lights, music, and activities for this May. Welcoming all headliners from across the globe, this magical event is set to rain its glittering ethos throughout Sin City on May 19-21. Electronic music enthusiasts and party-goers will be able to dance from dusk until dawn to the beats of hard dance, trance, techno, dubstep, house, and a plethora of everything in between. The experience is elevated by carnival rides, exclusive areas to explore, and a cinematic fireworks show each night.
Related: Taste the full spectrum of flavors EDC Las Vegas has to offer this year by tuning into our playlist series curated for each stage, and if you’re on the hunt for Camp EDC essential information, check out our post on that!
As joyousness fills the air with each day, there are some vital details you should plug into your festival knowledge base to maximize your experience this year. In order for you to be dance floor ready, we’ve assembled all the essential information you need to know before making your trek to Sin City, including the set times, festival map, what not to bring, and more.
Limited GA+ and VIP tickets for EDC Las Vegas 2023 are still available if you plan on attending the festival on short notice. Head over to their website to secure the experience. Don’t forget to download the Insomniac App in iTunes or Play Store for the latest set times and updates for EDC Las Vegas 2023.
EDC Las Vegas 2023 – Essential Info:
Dates: May 19-21, 2023
Venue Address: Las Vegas Motor Speedway – 7000 N Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89115
Ages: 18+, 21+ to drink.
Showtimes: Opening Ceremony 5–7pm, Full Grounds Open 7:00pm–5:30am
Box Office Address & Hours: Expo at World Market Center – 435 S Grand Central Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Wednesday, May 17: 2pm – 12am PT
- Thursday, May 18: 11am – 12am PT
- Friday, May 19: 11am – 3am PT
- Saturday, May 20: 2pm – 2am PT
- Sunday, May 21: 2pm – 2am PT
Looking to stash your goods in a locker during the event? Three-day lockers are available to rent! Please note limited single-day locker rentals will be available for purchase onsite during the event and are cleared out after each day of the festival!
EDC Las Vegas 2023 – Set Times:
Don’t forget to download the Insomniac App for the latest updates and information.
EDC Las Vegas 2023 – Festival, Parking, and Box Office Maps:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at EDC Las Vegas.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
EDC Las Vegas 2023 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- YES Sealed Hand Sanitizer up to 3 FL Oz
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.