Start planning the final details for your trip to Lost Lands this year with the recently released set times, map, and more!
Get excited because we are one week away from the only time of the year when dinosaurs and dubstep come together in Legend Valley, Ohio. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with all the details you need to know before you go. Lost Lands, happening September 23-25, is returning for its fifth year, and they’re adding some exciting improvements to show. With upgraded VIP amenities, expanded art and interactive installations, and an additional early entry Tuesday night, this year is gearing up to be a grand annual celebration.
This year’s lineup is stacked with artists such as G Jones, Svdden Death, Subtronics, Of The Trees, Rusko, and Black Tiger Sex Machine. Additionally, this year Sullivan King is going b2b with Excision, in addition to Excision’s classic two-hour set and Detox set. While this fantastic lineup is getting you amped, don’t forget to give yourself plenty of time to prepare accordingly.
To make your festival experience easier and ensure you have all information you need before you arrive, read on for set times, prohibited items, and more essential information!
Lost Lands 2022 – Essential Info:
Download the official Lost Lands app on your iOS or Android device to register your wristband, stay in the know with the latest updates, and more.
Lost Lands 2022 – Set Times:
The set times for Lost Lands are currently in the app; we’ll update this post once the official graphic is released.
Lost Lands 2022 – Discovery Center Set Times:
Lost Lands 2022 – Festival and Camping Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Lost Lands Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Lost Lands 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Liquor. Only 1 case of beer or 1 case of hard seltzer or 1 box of wine is permitted per person.
- NO Unauthorized vending or selling of any products
- NO Glass of any kind except handheld mirrors under 12″x12″. No standup mirrors.
- NO Glass vape juice bottles, plastic only.
- NO Glass lighting. Plastic-tipped Christmas-style lights are OK.
- NO Large sound systems
- NO Weapons of any kind
- NO Knives (including cooking and steak knives)
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Generators (RV onboard generators OK, no external)
- NO Selfie Sticks
- NO Tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous, etc.
- NO Aerosol products/cans except Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- NO Bonfires
- NO Fireworks or any kind of explosives
- NO full-sized propane grill, charcoal, butane, or fires of any kind (small propane grills are ok)
- NO Tiki Torches
- NO Sky Lanterns
- NO Animals of any kind
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Drones
- NO Golf carts, dune buggies, segways, off-road motorcycles
- NO Large metal key chains
- NO Spray paint
- NO Paint markers
- NO Stickers
- NO Flyers
- NO Bicycles, Strollers, Skateboards or OneWheels
- NO Logo-wrapped canopy tents
- NO Milk Crates
- Reusable water bottles (Empty)
- Hydration Packs / Camelbaks (Empty)
- Single-compartment backpacks (maximum 12“ x 12“)
- Purses (maximum 12“ x 12“)
- Ear Plugs
- Fanny packs
- Hand Sanitizer
- Chapstick and lip balm
- Sealed Tampons
- Eye drops
- Wet Wipes
- Cigarette Packs (Sealed)
- E-cig/Tobacco Vapes and Mods
- Vape Juice in Plastic Bottles (Sealed)
- Cameras (anything but pro equipment – GoPros OK)
- Disposable cameras
- Mobile Phones, external batteries and chargers
- Walkie Talkies
- Festival Totems
- LED Lights
- Flow arts like hula hooping, poi, gloving, orbiting
- Costumes are encouraged! Full face masks must be removed when going through security.
- Maximum height including pole: 6 feet. Combining multiple poles to create extra long totems will result in security asking you to return it to your campsite or surrender it.
- Poles must be less than 1-inch diameter
- No extendable poles
- No extra poles
- No wood, aluminum or metal (use something light like PVC)
- No Inflatables
- Nothing that can poke, stab or fall causing injury
- No hate speech, negativity or illegal activities. Security reserves the right to deny entry to totems they deem unacceptable.
- Totem Heads: Decoration: Totem heads will be limited to 2′ measured diagonally. Must have artwork on all sides. Highly creative totem heads will be more flexible on size, but please keep it reasonable. Originality is encouraged!
- Flags may be 3’x5’ or no more than 4’ measured diagonally