Get ready for two epic nights of energetic hard dance music at Basscon Wasteland with all of the essential info including the set times and more.
After more than two long years, Southern California’s premier hard dance festival, Basscon Wasteland, is returning to the NOS Event Center in San Bernardino for two nights of blistering beats and ground-shaking kickdrums on February 25-26. Fans of hard dance music, rejoice, as you’re in for a treat with talents like Headhunterz, Warface, Da Tweekaz, DJ Isaac, Sub Zero Project, Lil Texas, Hartshorn, HPNOTIC, Dr. Phunk, DJ Mad Dog, and more dotting this epic lineup.
While making sure you have your festival passes and other essentials ready, it’s also important to prepare for the festival ahead of time. A February in SoCal will call for mostly sunny days, and while the festival is indoors, it’s good to come prepared for a piercing low of 39° on Friday and 43° on Saturday. Be sure to pack a jacket and a beanie for the chilling weather coming out of the festival and stay up to date on the weather so you can dress accordingly.
With 14 high-energy artists set to play the event, it’s very important to remember to hydrate and pace yourself if you or anyone in your group chooses to partake in any drinking. Remember that the medics are there for your safety, so never hesitate to ask for some help if you need it. Hard dance music is also known for its distorted and heavy kick drums, so don’t forget to wear a pair of quality earplugs either!
Get ready for Basscon Wasteland with our Road to Wasteland guest mix spun by HPNOTIC, and playlist curated by Hartshorn. Continue to read on for more information including set times, prohibited items, and more!
Basscon Wasteland 2022 – Essential Info:
Dates: February 25-26, 2022
Hours: 7pm – 2am, daily
Venue Address: 689 South E St. San Bernardino, CA 92408
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
All patrons will require either proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 24 hours (antigen test) or 48 hours (PCR test) before entering the event or proof of full vaccination (must be two weeks past final dose) in order to attend Basscon Wasteland. Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask indoors to keep you and those around you safe.
Basscon Wasteland 2022 – Set Times:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Basscon Wasteland.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Basscon Wasteland Do’s & Don’ts:
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Disposable E-cigs/vapes
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops
- LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
- Masks: No Hard Materials. No ceramic. Headliners must remove them during entry. Security staff may ask them to disassemble them for inspection. All masks are subject to security’s discretion.
- Aerosol products/cans
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Connect with Basscon on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Event Page