Are you heading to Florida for EDC Orlando this year? Stay in the know with all the essential info before you head to Tinker Field!
After a plethora of festivals, events, and club shows from Insomniac since the scene re-opened, they’re still chugging along at full speed with EDC Orlando on the horizon. This sister event to the edition in Las Vegas has blossomed into a behemoth of its own over the past decade with an expanded footprint at Tinker Field, more stages of music, plenty of art and production elements, and of course… loads of fantastic artists.
Set to take place on November 12-14 at Tinker Field, this year’s edition is one that’s been long-awaited by headliners in the Sunshine State after the pandemic dashed its plans of happening in 2020. But Insomniac is pulling out all the stops for its return with five stages of booming beats from artists including Armin van Buuren, Seven Lions, Galantis, Kaskade, Nicole Moudaber, ZEDD, Excision, G Jones, and countless others on the lineup.
With less than a week left until everyone can walk through the gates of EDC Orlando once again, we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know before you go. Read on for the set times, festival map, and more, and make sure to download the Insomniac App so you’re in the know with the latest updates!
EDC Orlando 2021 Essential Info:
Looking to keep the party rolling strong after the final beats drop at EDC Orlando? Check out the Bassrush afterparty at Vanguard featuring Excision on November 13 or the one bringing Armin van Buuren to the decks on November 14.
EDC Orlando 2021 Set Times:
EDC Orlando 2021 Festival and Parking Maps:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at EDC Orlando.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
EDC Orlando 2021 Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.