Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge is almost here so make sure to stay in the know before you go with the set times, festival map, and more.
Beyond Wonderland has been one of the most beloved festivals hosted by Insomniac each year and their most recent edition in Southern California only deepened that love even further. Now, they’ve set their sights on new reaches in the Pacific Northwest with the debut edition of Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge set to take place on October 1-2.
This upcoming weekend will be filled with plenty of stunning sets from the artists on their all-star lineup including the likes of Moore Kismet, Alan Walker, WHIPPED CREAM, Tiesto, G Jones, Alison Wonderland, and AC Slater among many others. But that’s not all that Insomniac has in store for those who make their way to the iconic venue in Washington as they’re set to bring along their signature immersive production elements and offer plenty of fun for those who are camping as well.
The excitement for Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge has continued to build as headliners from near and far begin to make their way to the Pacific Northwest to attend the festival. So to help everyone get ready we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know before you make the trek including the set times, COVID-19 policy, and more.
Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge 2021 Essential Info:
Dates: October 1-2, 2021
Hours: 2:00 PM – 1:30 AM, Daily
Venue Address: GORGE AMPHITHEATRE – 754 Silica Rd NW, George, WA 98848
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
In an effort to keep attendees safe, Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge will be following all guidelines set by the CDC and state and local officials, which can be found on their website.
To be admitted into the festival, attendees must provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72-hours prior to entering the festival. A photo on your phone of your vaccination card or negative result is sufficient for entry. You will need to show these to staff upon entry.
Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge 2021 Set Times:
Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge 2021 Festival Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Beyond Wonderland at The Gorge 2021 Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, poi, & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside the festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.