Astralwerks has curated some of the finest tunes that have graced the label to celebrate the return of nightlife with Back To The Club.
Ever since they first emerged on the scene in the early ’90s, Astralwerks has proven time and time again that they have an ear for some of the best sounds in the electronic music realm. Artists who have graced their roster of releases have ranged from bass behemoths like Marshmello and ILLENIUM, beloved house artists like Gorgon City and Chris Lake, dynamic acts like ZHU and Lastlings, and legends like The Chemical Brothers and Fatboy Slim.
When you see that Astralwerks stamped on an upcoming release you know it’s going to be one that’s fantastic – their history just simply speaks for itself. Now, after a tumultuous past year, the label is celebrating the return to dancing until the break of dawn with the release of Astralwerks: Back To The Club, a compilation filled to the brim with some of the finest tracks they’ve released for the world to consume.
Spread across the whopping 27-track compilation are a wide array of soundscapes to explore that will satiate the cravings of any dance music lover. Whether you want to get down to the sounds of FISHER, Duke Dumont and Channel Tres, Alison Wonderland, or Alesso, this compilation has you covered. Some of the standout tracks that have found a new home on the compilation include Gorgon City and EVAN GIIA’s “Burning,” Eli & Fur and Disciples‘ “The Pressure,” and RÜFÜS DU SOL’s remix of Lastlings’ “No Time.”
Renowned artist ZHU, who is already having an incredible year, has multiple tunes featured on the compilation as well. These include “Came For The Low” with partywithray, “Follow” with Kito and Jeremih, and NGHTMRE’s remix of his tune “I Admit It” with 24kGoldn. Further, Chris Lake makes an appearance with “Beat Freak,” his collaboration with Riva Starr and lau.ra, while Tinlicker’s fantastic track “Paradise” with Helsloot and Saro also receives some love as well.
Listen to Astralwerks: Back To The Club on Spotify or your preferred platform, and stay tuned for more to come from this renowned label in the future!
Stream Astralwerks: Back To The Club on Spotify:
Astralwerks: Back To The Club – Tracklist:
- Rain Radio & DJ Craig Gorman – Talk About
- FISHER – Freaks
- Topic & A7S – Breaking Me [HUGEL Remix]
- ZHU & partywithray – Came For The Low
- Kito, ZHU, Jeremih – Follow
- Surf Mesa – Lose My Mind (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
- TCTS – Better Without You (feat. Glowie)
- Gorgon City & EVAN GIIA – Burning
- Chris Lake & Riva Starr – Beat Freak (feat. lau.ra)
- Eli & Fur, Disciples – The Pressure
- Duke Dumont & Channel Tres – Alter Ego
- ILLENIUM & Jon Bellion – Good Things Fall Apart [Tiësto’s Big Room Remix]
- Marshmello & Carnage – Back In Time
- Alesso – TOGETHER
- Lastlings – No Time [RÜFÜS DU SOL Remix]
- WillarisK – Chapel (feat. WaveIQ) [Boys Noize Remix]
- iZniik – here 2 dance
- Surf Mesa – ily (feat. Emilee) [Topic Remix]
- King Topher & MUNNDAY – Pressure (feat. MAO)
- Tinlicker, Helsloot, Saro – Paradise
- Tchami – Faith (feat. Marlena Shaw)
- Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres – Recap
- ZHU – I Admit It (feat. 24kGoldn) [NGHTMRE Remix]
- Alison Wonderland – Bad Things
- OTR & Au/Ra – Broken [RAC Mix]
- EVAN GIIA – tiny life [Duskus Remix]
- Conki – Hey Now, Hey Now (Don’t Dream It’s Over)