Big Wild’s hit song off his Invincible EP, “Empty Room” feat. Yuna gets some amazing remixes!
Big Wild continues the onslaught of new music released. This time it comes in the form of a fantastic remix EP. Big Wild let four very talented producers take a stab at his song with Yuna, ‘Empty Room.’ Each producer brings their production style and flavor to this already beautiful track.
The EP begins with a remix from Elderbrook. The UK producer mixes his percussion filled production with the original vocals on the song. Further, he adds deep basslines that are similar to ones you’d hear in Jazz songs. The result is a very classy version of this song! Win and Woo are up next on this EP. They switched up this song into a darker, techo/deep house type of song. Utilizing various vocal chops and mutations, the overall remix is astounding! Cabu brings his talents to his table. The song is slowed down a little bit for easy listening pleasure. Piano tunes are added throughout the song and there’s various breaks in the song that let Yuna’s vocals shine through! Finally, Sofi Tukker‘s remix is the last one on this EP. Additional percussion drums are added throughout the song and they turned it into a groovy, extremely dancy track! It literally makes you want to tap your feet from the very start!
I was really astounded when I gave this remix EP a listen from start to finish. The original song is great, however, each and every one of these remixes hold their own. Further, each remix is unique in a sense that they have their own sound.
Check out our exclusive interview with Big Wild HERE!
Stream Big Wild’s Empty Room + Remixes EP on Spotify:
Empty Room + Remixes EP Tracklist:
- Empty Room (feat. Yuna)
- Empty Room (feat. Yuna) [Elderbrook Remix]
- Empty Room (feat. Yuna) [Win and Woo Remix]
- Empty Room (feat. Yuna) [Cabu Remix]
- Empty Room (feat. Yuna) [Sofi Tukker Remix]
Big Wild Invincible Tour Dates:
- Wed. April 26 – Tuscaloosa, AL @ Druid City Music Hall
- Thu. April 27 – Tallahassee, FL @ Club Downunder, Florida State University
- Fri. April 28 – Orlando, FL @ The Social
- Sat. April 29 – Ybor City, FL @ Crowbar
- Tue. May 2 – Oxford, MS @ Proud Larry’s
- Wed. May 3 – Nashville, TN @ Exit/In
- Thu. May 4 – Fayetteville, AR @ George’s Majestic Lounge
- Fri. May 5 – Sun. May 7 – Todd Mission, TX @ Middlelands
- Fri. May 12 – Sun. May 14 – Reno, NV @ Reno Sculpture Fest
- Wed. May 24 – Mon. May 29 – Bradley, CA @ Lightning in a Bottle Festival
- Thu. June 15 – Sun. June 18 – Dover, DE @ Firefly Music Festival
- Fri. June 16 – Mon. June 19 – Dufur, OR @ What The Festival
- Thu. June 22 – Sun. June 25 – Rothbury, MI @ Electric Forest Festival
- Fri. June 23 – Sun. June 25 – Heber City, UT @ Bonanza Campout & Music Festival
- Thu. June 29 – Sun. July 2 – Rothbury, MI @ Electric Forest Festival
- Sat. July 29 – Kansas City, MO @ CrossroadsKC
- Sat. Sept. 30 – Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks
About Big Wild:
Jackson Stell, or better known as Big Wild, has been making music for a few years now. His humble beginnings started in Lanchester, Massachusetts where he made hip-hop beats under the alias “JBeatz.” He moved to California shortly after college and was really inspired by the beauty of Big Sur and the Bay Area. This love and passion for music and nature really evolved into a full-fledged career as he started working under Big Wild. In 2015 he caught the attention of Odesza and began releasing on their label, Foreign Family Collective. His rise to the top has been incredible to watch and happened extremely fast. He’s constantly on tour and plays a rather live show, mixing in live instruments with computer-generated sounds.