Are you getting ready for the bass-fueled madness at Apocalypse Zombieland? Make sure to save the set times, map, and more!
Apocalypse Zombieland is quickly approaching on the horizon to make its grand debut in the scene and open up a new era for Insomniac’s bass division, Bassrush. This two-day festival is set to transform the Queen Mary Waterfront in Long Beach into a wasteland filled to the brim with zombies, but the sounds of dubstep, drum and bass, and more will keep them at bay so you can dance the day and night away.
The first-ever edition of Apocalypse Zombieland offers Bassrush’s most dynamic curation in recent memory, with a heavy onslaught of dubstep and drum and bass artists dotting the stacked lineup. Whether you want to catch mainstays in the scene like Excision, Camo & Krooked, Andy C, Rusko, and FuntCase, or catch rising producers like Chef Boyarbeatz, Jessica Audiffred, and Green Matter, this festival has what you’re craving.
Related: Wondering who you should catch at the debut edition of Apocalypse Zombieland? Check out our top picks!
To get you prepped for the battle against the zombies ahead, we’ve curated all the essential information you need to know before you go. Read on for the set times, festival map, and other crucial details, and prepare for an experience you won’t soon forget!
Apocalypse Zombieland 2023 – Essential Info:
Dates: November 24-25, 2023
Hours: 2pm – 12am, Daily
Venue Address: Queen Mary Waterfront – 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Ages: You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol. Valid photo ID is required.
Apocalypse Zombieland 2023 – Set Times:
Apocalypse Zombieland 2023 – Festival Map:
Apocalypse Zombieland 2023 – Shuttle and Parking Info:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, during this festival season, many have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, some opportunistic people come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s essential to be mindful of your valuables while at Apocalypse Zombieland.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Apocalypse Zombieland 2023 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- E-cigs/vapes are permitted (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- Fanny packs
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- Powder makeup
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed packs of gum
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- Sunglasses & hats
- Aerosol products/cans
- Balls or Frisbees
- Bota bags
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Illegal substances
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
- Liquid makeup
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Masks: No Hard Materials. No ceramic. Headliners must remove them during entry. Security staff may ask them to disassemble them for inspection. All masks are subject to security’s discretion.
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at first aid station)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- Stickers, flyers
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.