CRSSD Festival Fall is just around the corner, so get ready for the house and techno-fueled weekend with all of the essential info!
San Diego’s Waterfront Park has become a destination for festivals of all sizes, but few have dominated the space quite like CRSSD Festival has since it first debuted back in 2015. Over the years, the FNGRS CRSSD team has curated impressive lineups and brought a plethora of unique experiences for house and techno lovers who have flocked to America’s Finest City. Now they’re gearing up for another round of CRSSD Festival Fall on September 24-25.
The upcoming edition of CRSSD Festival Fall is filled to the brim with some of the hottest artists in the scene today. Saturday is set to feature the likes of Dom Dolla, MK, Joseph Capriati, Duck Sauce, Hayden James, and Stephan Bodzin. Then, Sunday delivers even more heat with everyone from Fred again.. and ARTBAT to Fatboy Slim and Jamie XX, and you can’t forget about techno greats like Richie Hawtin and Reinier Zonneveld.
Additionally, the party won’t stop after the last beat drops at Waterfront Park, as the After Dark parties will kick into gear soon after. Friday sees Julian Jeweil kick everything off at Spin Nightclub and set the tone for the weekend. Saturday features everyone from Hayden James and Torren Foot at Rich’s to Autograf at Music Box, while Sunday sees a plethora of shows, including Franky Wah at Bloom and Daphni, Chaos in the CBD, and jamesjamesjames at Revel Revel.
Read on for the full list of after parties, the set times, what not to bring, and more, and let us know if you’re heading to San Diego for the upcoming edition on Twitter!
CRSSD Festival Spring 2022 – Essential Info:
Dates: September 24-25, 2022
Hours: 12pm to 11pm, Daily.
Venue Address: 1600 Pacific Coast Highway, San Diego, CA, USA
Tickets: Purchase via Showclix
CRSSD After Dark Info
Priority tickets for CRSSD After Dark parties will be available on Friday, September 16 at 11am PT for those who purchased a two-day ticket to CRSSD Festival Fall. All other ticket holders will be able to purchase their passes on Saturday, September 17 at 11am PT. Use the email that you purchased tickets with as the access code. Head over to their website for more details.
CRSSD Festival Fall 2022 – Set Times:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2022 – After Dark Parties:
CRSSD Festival Fall 2022 Festival Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at CRSSD Festival Fall.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
CRSSD Festival has a specific bag policy due to its unique location. Attendees should heed the policy to make for a smooth entry to the event.
- Clear tote bags (including handbags/purses) that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ will be admitted inside after inspection.
- Small clutch bags or wallets that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the venue along with one of the clear bag options (clear tote or storage bag).
- Oversized bags (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.) and camelbacks are prohibited.
CRSSD Festival Fall 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Vapes
- Outside food + drink [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Laser Pointers
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + one empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle OK)
- Large backpacks (CLEAR BAGS ONLY – SEE CLEAR BAG POLICY)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo/video cameras
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Chains/chain wallets
- Stickers / flyers / solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (Clothing must not when wet expose parts of body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting public nudity)
- Clear backpacks, totes, handbags, plastic that are vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”
- Small clutch bags, fanny packs & wallets that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry and only containing the number of doses needed for duration of event as prescribed on the pill container.)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes (open/unsealed ok)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Chapstick / lipstick / makeup / eyedrops / gum (open/unsealed ok)
- Empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
- GoPros (w/o sticks)
- Good times