Are you ready for a fantastic experience at Electric Forest this year? Check out all the essential info you need to know before you head to the festival!
Electric Forest is this weekend and attendees couldn’t be more excited to begin their trek to Rothbury, Michigan for what is sure to be a beautiful weekend. The celebration of its return will see the forest light up from June 23 – 26 and will host a headliners Disclosure, The Disco Biscuits, GRiZ, Sylvan Esso, Porter Robinson, Slander, and Fisher with tons of other stellar artists in the undercard. Whether you are a fan of jam bands, dance music, or anything in-between there is something for everyone’s music taste.
Related: Check out our picks for which artists you shouldn’t miss and the workshops you definitely need to be at!
As the Forest Family begins to make their trek to Rothbury for the festival, Forest HQ has released some crucial information that you need to know so you can better plan your adventure. Read on for the set times, guidelines, festival map, and other important information that will help you have a successful weekend spent with your friends, old and new alike!
Electric Forest 2022 – Essential Info:
Dates: June 23 – 26, 2022
Venue Address: 7100 South Water Road, Rothbury, MI, 49437
Tickets: Tickets are sold out, access the Official Ticket Exchange via their website
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Don’t forget to download the Electric Forest App on your iOS or Android device to register your wristband, plan your schedule, and stay up to date with all the latest at the festival!
Electric Forest 2022 – Set Times:
Electric Forest 2022 – The Brainery Schedule:
Electric Forest 2022 – Festival and Camping Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Electric Forest.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Electric Forest 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- No fireworks, flying prayer lanterns, or explosives
- No grills, open flame, candles, or charcoal (small Coleman-style camp stoves will be the one exemption from this rule)
- No generators (RV’s with built-in generators that run off the RV’s gas are permitted, external gas generators and gas cans are not permitted. Solar generators are exempt)
- No gas/fuel cans of any kind (with the exception of small propane containers for camp stoves listed above)
- No glass (mirrors are allowed)
- No kegs or hard liquor
- No drones
- No laser pointers
- No illegal substances
- No weapons of any kind
- No tiki torches
- No golf clubs
- No hammers
- No unauthorized merchandise
- No helium tanks
- No bicycles, skateboards, or scooters
- No One Wheelers
- No American Indian headdresses
- No Confederate flags
- No threatening signs or apparel
- Totems must be no taller than 7 ft
- Totem sticks should be made of something light (makes it easier to carry anyway!) – use PVC pipe or similar, no wood or metal, please!
- Don’t put anything that could gash a head or poke out an eye on the end of that totem. If it looks like it could be used for a medieval joust, security may take it away!
- No threatening messages on totems