Get prepped and ready to shuffle your heart out at Day Trip Festival by checking out all the essential info you need to know before you go!
Few genres are as perfect for dancing in the summer sun as house music is – and Day Trip Festival is helping kick off the season in the best way possible this year. Set to take place at the Queen Mary Waterfront in Long Beach on June 25-26, the upcoming edition of this house music-fueled affair is gearing up to be the best yet after a stunning debut in 2021.
Major artists such as MK, Armand Van Helden, Bob Moses, Lane 8, Mark Knight, Fisher, and Chris Lorenzo will be taking the stage at the festival, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the lineup. Whether you want to get down to the sounds of Sam Divine and Gene Farris, vibe out with LP Giobbi and Solardo, or get lost in the feels with Spencer Brown and Cassian, there’s something for everyone who loves house music on this lineup.
Now, with Day Trip Festival just days away, the final details for the festival have been revealed including the set times, what to bring and what you should leave at home, and more. Check them out below and let us know who you’re most excited to catch in the comments!
Day Trip Festival 2022 – Essential Info:
Day Trip Festival 2022 – Set Times:
Day Trip Festival 2022 – Festival Map:
Day Trip Festival 2022 – Parking and Shuttle Info:
No cars are allowed through Queensway Bridge, including Rideshare, meaning that all attendees MUST take the shuttle.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Day Trip Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Day Trip Festival 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hand sanitizer (sealed upon entry)
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.