Are you ready to jam it out to some great music at Gem & Jam this year? Stay in the know before you go with all the essential info.
Gem & Jam is finally here to celebrate 14 years of jam bands, electronic music, gems, and so much more at the Pima County Fairgrounds. From live painters and aerial dancers to fire spinners and Compliment Bars this festival is jam-packed with activities for attendees that are sure to leave them impressed.
Moreover, Gem & Jam will feature more than 90 artists this weekend. Artists like Sphongle and STS9 usually have full bands that blend electronic sounds with live instruments that will have you dancing all night. DJs like Claude VonStroke, Liquid Stranger, and Lab Group will bring the beats along with them when they take the stage as well. Together with the long list of performers, this lineup has ensured an incredible variety of music to enjoy. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, Goosteppa and Goldfish will be replaced by ATYYA and Dirtwire, but both artists will fit the vibe perfectly.
Related: Still can’t decide on what sets to catch? Be sure to check out our Top Picks for 2022!
Placing a big emphasis on healing and wellness Gem & Jam will also feature the Topaz Healing Sanctuary this year. A space dedicated to healing workshops, energy and crystal healing, and Ayurveda: The Science of Life. This workshop will guide you in observing nature and applying principles to the human body. While you’re there you should also try a Crystal Bowl Sound Bath, immersing yourself in crystalline frequencies.
Gem & Jam is sure to revive the spirit and bring a much-needed connection back to music, art, and dancing. Before you head out for the weekend, we’ve compiled all the essential info that you’ll need to know before you go. So read on for the set times, festival map, and more.
Gem & Jam 2022 Essential Info:
Dates: February 4 – 6, 2022
Hours: 12pm – 4am
Venue Address: Pima County Fairgrounds, 11300 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Gem & Jam 2022 Set Times:
Gem & Jam 2022 Festival and Parking Maps:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Gem & Jam 2022.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Gem & Jam 2022 Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Outside food or beverages
- NO Coolers or Ice Chests
- NO Water backpacks or Camelbacks
- NO Chairs
- NO Professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses longer than 2 inches, without proper credentials (point-and-shoot cameras without additional lenses are OK)
- NO Drones
- NO Fireworks
- NO Audio Recordings
- NO Umbrellas or tents
- NO Water or squirt guns
- NO skates, skateboards or bikes
- NO Pets (even really, really small ones)
- NO Box trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass)
- NO Weapons of any kind, including slingshots, sticks, bats or clubs
- NO Musical instruments
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Laser pens or similar focused-light devices
- NO Vending of any kind is not allowed (Sharing yes, selling, no. You know the difference.)
- NO OPEN FIRES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED.
- OK Rain Gear
- OK Camping Gear (Tent, Tarp, Sleeping Bags)
- OK Your Favorite Hoodie
- OK Extra Shoes/Sneakers
- OK Mud Boots (In case it rains)
- OK Bug Spray
- OK Sunscreen
- OK A Hat for Shade
- OK Bandanna
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Aluminum or Stainless Steel container of water
- OK Earplugs
- OK Biodegradable plastic bags for trash
- OK Toilet Paper
- OK Lantern, Flashlight, Headlamp (and extra batteries)
- OK Flag or Balloon to Identify your campsite
- OK Extra set of keys
- OK Small Luggage (please don’t bring valuables)
- OK Soaps, Detergents, Shampoos
- OK Ashtrays for smokers
- OK Blanket
- Maximum 10ft tall
- Must be made from lightweight material (eg foam, PVC / no solid metal)
- PVC, Light Wood, Aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1″ diameter
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Please note that any items that are deemed dangerous may not be admitted into the event.