Staying on-site for EDC Las Vegas at Camp EDC this year? Get all the essential info including what to bring, the pool party set times, and more!
One of the best experiences that EDC Las Vegas has offered for headliners over the past few editions is the ability to stay on-site at Camp EDC. Each year, Insomniac brings plenty of artificial turf, shade structures, pools, and plenty more to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway as they transform the asphalt parking lots into a slice of paradise for ravers who are bringing RVs or staying in the Moon Glow or Desert Rose Tents.
Of course, a place to sleep isn’t the only thing that Insomniac brings to Camp EDC each year as there is plenty to do during the day as well at The Mesa. This includes everything from vendors selling food and merch to a Ferris Wheel and splash ride, along with other activities like roller disco, arts and crafts, yoga, and more. Additionally, Camp EDC hosts a Thursday Night Kick-Off Party to get everyone in a groove, while also hosting pool parties each day to keep the party rolling along while you splash away with your friends under the sun.
Related: Looking for the EDC Las Vegas 2021 Essential Information? Head over to our post to get the set times, festival map, and more.
To get everyone prepped ahead of Camp EDC this year, we’ve compiled all the crucial information you need to know before you go. Don’t forget to register the members of your campsite before heading out, and bring some jackets and blankets because this year is set to be a chilly one!
Limited tickets and camping passes for EDC Las Vegas 2021 are still available if you plan on sending it to the festival last minute. Head over to their website to grab them or check out their deal with RNBW.
Camp EDC 2021 – Essential Info:
Dates: October 21-24, 2021
Hours: Thursday, May 16, 3pm – Monday, May 20, 7pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 7pm on Monday, May 20.
Venue Address: Las Vegas Motor Speedway – 7000 N Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89115
Camp EDC Check-In:
- Thursday, October 21: 9am–12am
- Friday, October 22: 9am–2pm
- Saturday, October 23: 9am–2pm
TEXTING SERVICE: If you need security, medical or any other assistance, just text “EDC” to 69050, stating your location and the nature of the issue. Example: EDC – My friend isn’t feeling well. Can someone please come check on her? She’s at the corner of 1st & Wide Awake.
Ins & Outs Info:
- All campers will have in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) and a dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid Camp EDC wristband are allowed to leave Camp EDC on foot.
- Festivalgoers who do not have valid Camp EDC wristbands will not have in/out privileges from the festival to the campground or access to the campground at any time.
Camp EDC 2021 – Set Times:
Camp EDC 2021 – Activity Schedule:
Camp EDC 2021 – Maps:
Head over to CampEDC.com to find out all the guidelines for tent and RV camping before you go. This is where information surrounding the deposit for tents, RV size rules, and more can be found.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Camp EDC.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Camp EDC 2021 Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES 2 travel-size locks for your tent
- YES Bicycles—don’t forget your bike lock! (Only 1 bike per person. Bring at your own risk. Bicycles left in unauthorized areas or fire lanes will be removed.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Eye masks
- YES Flags/banners/totems to distinguish your tent (see guidelines)
- YES Folding chairs
- YES Food and beverages/water
- YES Ice chest/coolers
- YES Phone charger
- YES Reusable, official Insomniac water bottles
- YES Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, air mattress (Note: these items are provided with a Desert Rose camping pass).
- YES Sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen
- YES Towels and sandals (for use in the shower)
- YES Trash bags
- YES Battery-powered candles and lanterns
- YES Beer and alcoholic drinks under 16% ABV, up to 24 cans per person (under 12oz), or up to 5L of wine. No glass allowed.
- YES Cell phones
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK—must be empty upon entry)
- YES E-juice (up to one bottle per person—must be factory-sealed upon entry)
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Glowsticks (string glowstick/LED pois, orbitals and whips are permitted but must be performed 5 feet away from others)
- YES Gum (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Hula hoops (especially LED hoops!)
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Ice
- YES Juuls (one 4-pack of Juul Pods per person OK—must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Lighters
- YES Lip balm/gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Makeup
- YES Manual scooters, skateboards, longboards, bicycles
- YES Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids)
- YES Personal food
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Personal-size battery-powered speakers
- YES Personal-size pool floaties (made for no more than one adult)
- YES Plastic mirrors
- YES Small, portable propane grills/stoves* with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group
- (Propane bottles that are part of your RV/camping trailer’s internal system are OK, even if they exceed 4 lbs)
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wind chairs/sofas, deflated at entry
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Bota bags
- NO Breakable glass or acrylic mirrors (Compact makeup and shatter-proof plastic mirrors measuring less then 8″x8″ are OK)
- NO Butane grills or accessories, such as torches
- NO Camping wind turbines
- NO Candles
- NO Canopies, E-Z UPs, large umbrellas or shade structures (We will be providing plenty of shaded areas at the Mesa for you to enjoy)
- NO Dollies or hand trucks
- NO Drones or remote-controlled aircraft
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Fireworks
- NO Gas generators (Solar-powered generators OK)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass bottles (Small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
- NO Hammocks
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Hookahs
- NO Hydroflasks (Only official Insomniac water bottles will be allowed, empty at entry)
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large speaker systems (Sound systems are limited to USB-powered/personal portable speakers. No amplified sound systems allowed. Insomniac reserves the right to remove sound systems that do not follow these guidelines, and repeat offenders of noise complaints are subject to removal from the campground.)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquor above 16% ABV (Beer and alcoholic drinks OK for 21+. Must be under 16% ABV, up to 24 cans per person (under 12oz), or up to 5L of wine.)
- NO Loose cans or beverages (Must be packaged and sealed at entry)
- NO Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (All medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- NO Medical or recreational marijuana
- NO Metal stakes or hammers
- NO Motorized vehicles of any kind, including off-road motorcycles, Segways, electric bicycles, hoverboards, powered skateboards, or scooters
- NO Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (Propane grills OK)
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Personal gas tanks for refueling RVs
- NO Pets (except service animals)
- NO Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- NO Solar camping showers
- NO Spray paint
- NO Steel knives or other utensils deemed as weapons
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tool boxes
- NO Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wooden items