Are you ready to dance under the electric sky at EDC Las Vegas? Stay in the know before you go with the set times, map, and more!
After well over a year of waiting for EDC Las Vegas to make its return to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, we’re finally less than a week away from being able to dance under the electric sky once again. Headliners from near and far will be making their way to the largest festival in North America on October 22-24 to catch sets from some of the scene’s biggest artists and rising stars, while also immersing themselves in activities and checking out the art installations.
Whether you plan on getting down to the house sounds at neonGARDEN and stereoBLOOM, headbang your worries away at the bassPOD or the cosmicMEADOW, get energized at the wasteLAND and circuitGROUNDS, or get your trance on at quantumVALLEY, there’s something for every dance music lover at EDCLV. Of course, there will be plenty of stunners taking the stage at the kineticFIELD along with their special opening shows and more surprises at the Art Cars and Corona Electric Beach stage too.
To get you prepped for EDC Las Vegas this year we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know before you go. Check out our top five women to see at EDCLV and read on for a deeper dive into the set times, what not to bring, and more. Don’t forget to bring a jacket because this year is going to be chilly!
Limited tickets and camping passes for EDC Las Vegas 2021 are still available if you plan on sending it to the festival last minute. Head over to their website to grab them or check out their deal with RNBW.
Dates: October 22-24, 2021
Venue Address: Las Vegas Motor Speedway – 7000 N Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89115
Ages: 18+, 21+ to drink.
- Friday, Oct 22: Opening Ceremony 5:00pm–7:00pm, Full Grounds open 7:00pm–5:30am
- Saturday, Oct 23: Full Grounds open 7:00pm–5:30am
- Sunday, Oct 24: Full Grounds open 7:00pm–5:30am
Box Office Address & Hours: Expo at World Market Center – 435 S Grand Central Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Wednesday, 10/20: 2pm–midnight
- Thursday, 10/21: 11am–midnight
- Friday, 10/22: 11am–3am
- Saturday, 10/23: 2pm–2am
- Sunday, 10/24: 2pm–midnight
Looking to rent a locker for the event? Single-day and three-day lockers are available to rent! Please note that these lockers are cleared out after each day of the festival!
EDC Las Vegas 2021 – Set Times:
EDC Las Vegas 2021 – Festival & Parking Maps:
Camp EDC 2021 – Schedule:
Corona Electric Beach 2021 – Set Times:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at EDC Las Vegas 2021.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
EDC Las Vegas 2021 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Sealed Hand Sanitizer up to 3 FL Oz
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.