Lost Lands is almost here Headbangers, so make sure you’re ready for the weekend by checking out all the essential info!
In just a few short days, thousands of dedicated headbangers will flock to Legend Valley for the latest edition of Lost Lands. While previous editions blew away bass music lovers this year is shaping up to be one of the best yet with brand new stages, interactive art installations, and even MORE dinosaurs. is bound to be the best one yet.
Whether you’re planning to get down to the sounds from Black Tiger Sex Machine, Delta Heavy, and G Jones, catch some rising stars like JEANIE, G-REX, and Lizzy Jane, or lose your mind during the performances from Getter, GRiZ, and 12th Planet, there’s plenty to get ready for. And you won’t want to sleep on that All Excision Throwback Set on Sunday, it’s sure to be a true treat.
Related: Three days of bass music is hard on the body, so be sure to check out Jayce’s tips on taking care of your body at Lost Lands!
To help make your bass adventure to Lost Lands run smoothly, we’ve compiled a list of the essential information you need to know before you go. So read on for the set times, the festival map, the rules regarding COVID, and more – and if you’re thinking of making a last-minute trip to Legend Valley head over to their website to make your purchase!
Lost Lands 2021 Essential Info:
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Government-issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license, or a state-issued photo ID)
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- School ID
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
Lost Lands requires either proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours before first entering the festival in order to attend. Photos or printed copies of your proof of vaccination or negative COVID test are preferred, and it’s important to note that at-home tests will NOT be accepted. More details, including specifics on how to get approved for entry, can be found on the Lost Lands website.
Lost Lands 2021 Set Times:
Lost Lands 2021 Festival and Camping Maps:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Lost Lands.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Lost Lands 2021 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Illegal substances or paraphernalia
- Liquor. Only beer and boxed wine permitted. See Alcohol FAQ below for more info about alcohol in the campgrounds.
- Glass of any kind except handheld mirrors under 12″x12″. No standup mirrors.
- Glass vape juice bottles, plastic only.
- Glass lighting (plastic tipped Christmas-style lights OK)
- Large speaker systems (if neighbors ask you to turn it down please respect their wishes)
- Knives (including cooking and steak knives)
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Generators (RV onboard generators OK, no external)
- Selfie Sticks
- Tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous, etc.
- Aerosol products/cans (sunscreen and bug spray OK)
- Fireworks or any kind of explosives
- Full sized propane grill, charcoal, butane or fires of any kind (small propane grill OK)
- Tiki Torches
- Sky Lanterns
- Animals of any kind (if a service animal is required, please email email@example.com)
- Laser Pointers
- Golf carts, dune buggies, segways, off-road motorcycles
- Large metal key chains
- Stuffed animals
- Spray paint
- Paint markers
- Unauthorized vending or selling of any products
- Logo-wrapped canopy tents
- Milk crates
- Reusable water bottles (Empty)
- Hydration Packs / Camelbaks (Empty)
- Single-compartment backpacks (maximum 12“ x 12“)
- Purses (maximum 12“ x 12“)
- Ear Plugs
- Fanny packs
- Hand Sanitizer
- Chapstick and lip balm
- Sealed Tampons
- Eye drops
- Wet Wipes
- Cigarette Packs (Sealed)
- E-cig/Tobacco Vapes and Mods
- Vape Juice in Plastic Bottles (Sealed)
- Cameras (anything but pro equipment – GoPros OK)
- Disposable cameras
- Mobile Phones, external batteries and chargers
- Walkie Talkies
- Festival Totems (see Totem Rules below)
- LED Lights
- Flow arts like hula hooping, poi, gloving, orbiting
- Costumes are encouraged! Full face masks must be removed when going through security.
Totem & Flag Rules:
- Maximum height including pole: 6 feet. Combining multiple poles to create extra long totems will result in security asking you to return it to your campsite or surrender it.
- Poles must be less than 1-inch diameter
- No extendable poles
- No extra poles
- No wood, aluminum or metal (use something light like PVC)
- No Inflatables
- Nothing that can poke, stab or fall causing injury
- NO hate speech, negativity or illegal activities. Security reserves the right to deny entry to totems they deem unacceptable.
- Totem Heads: Decoration: Totem heads will be limited to 2′ measured diagonally. Must have artwork on all sides. Highly creative totem heads will be more flexible on size, but please keep it reasonable. Originality is encouraged!
- Flags may be 3’x5’ or no more than 4’ measured diagonally.