Looking for a perfect mix to vibe out during the final days of summer? Blonde Maze has you covered with 30 minutes of blissful tunes!
Since first debuting back in 2015, Blonde Maze has been carving out her space in the dance music scene and has gained support from tastemakers and fans alike with singles like “Years Ago” and “Thunder.” This year, even in the face of the pandemic, the New York-based artist has continued to press on with some stunning releases as well including “My Heart Would Drop” with Outwild (fka Inukshuk) and “Not All Flowers Bloom.”
Now, ahead of the release of her forthcoming single “To The Moon” that’s due out on Enhanced Chill, she’s spun up a mix that puts her serene soundscapes on full display. Brimming with some of her own releases along with others from artists including Illenium, ford., and EMBRZ, it’s 30 minutes of pure auditory bliss that’s well worth a listen and the perfect soundtrack for those days spent hanging in a hammock.
Check out Blonde Maze’s Summer Sessions mix on SoundCloud below, stay tuned for the release of her fresh track “To The Moon” this week, and let us know what you think of the mix in the comments!
Stream EDMID Summer Sessions 2020 || Blonde Maze on SoundCloud:
- [0:00] – I See Colors feat. Robin Vane – Call Me Up
- [3:26] – AUST – The Hive
- [5:50] – ford. – The Color of Nothing
- [9:23] – Blonde Maze – Not All Flowers Bloom
- [12:58] – Lonely in the Rain feat. Devyn Moon – Slow Down
- [15:36] – Attom & Blonde Maze – Anywhere (Extended Mix)
- [19:19] – EMBRZ – Be Mine
- [22:09] – Blonde Maze – Cloudsitting
- [25:12] – Blonde Maze – To The Moon
- [28:36] – Illenium – Taking Me Higher