Start planning out your party for Suwannee Hulaween 2019 with our essentials guide that’s complete with set times, camping information and more!
The freaky festival experience that is Suwannee Hulaween is creeping up right around the corner, resulting in tangible excitement for the mass of patrons planning on attending. Although music is surely the main attraction, Hula has far more to offer than some tantalizing tunes, given its location nestled in the nooks of The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. Whether this is your first Hulaween or you’re a solidified Suwannee vet, you’re sure to be in awe of the tricks and treats this decked-out venue has to offer.
Anticipation for the return of this ghoulish gathering has been steadily stacking from when we first laid eyes on the initial lineup, and the time has come to channel that anticipation into your organizational skills. After all, who doesn’t want to be the most on-point person at the party?
With this festive throw down just a week out, we’ve curated a list of not-to-miss acts, and compiled some of the key ingredients to making this your smoothest and safest Hulaween thus far.
Suwannee Hulaween 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: October 24 – October 27, 2019
Venue Address: 9379 Co Rd 132 Live Oak, FL 32060
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Driver’s License
- School I.D
Suwannee Hulaween 2019 Set Times:
Suwannee Hulaween 2019 Silent Disco Schedule:
Suwannee Hulaween 2019 Festival and Camping Maps:
Do’s & Don’ts:
- No pets of any kind; service dogs are allowed with proof of current rabies vaccination
- No weapons
- No imitation weapons of any kind, e.g. guns, knives, swords
- No backpacks larger than 22” x 14” x 9” allowed in the music venue
- No framed backpacks
- No laser devices or pointers
- No fireworks, luminaries (sky lanterns) or explosives
- No bikes allowed in the music venue areas
- No illegal items (including synthetic goods)
- No unauthorized merchandise
- No bottles of gas of any kind
- No spray paint, large markers or large bags of glitter
- No Segways or motorized scooters
- No threatening signs or apparel
- No loose propane tanks of any kind. Attached RV propane is accepted if secured.
- No drones, kites, or radio-controlled devices (If you are caught with a drone, it will be confiscated, and you will be asked to leave the concert site with no refund.)
- No hammocks in music venue areas
- No professional grade cameras with detachable lenses. Point and shoot only
- No audio recording equipment/pro cameras/video equipment
- No glass containers in concert areas
- No outside food or beverages in the concert areas. You are allowed to bring in ONE sealed water bottle per person. One (1) factory sealed or empty water bottles are permitted up to one (1) gallon in size. Kleen Kanteens, recycle bottles, and camel backpacks must be emptied before entering the venue. There are hydration stations inside the venue.
- Empty water bottles and empty Camelbacks are allowed into the concert grounds.
- One (1) factory sealed or empty water bottle is permitted up to one (1) gallon in size
- Kleen Kanteens, recycle bottles, and camel backpacks must be emptied before entering the venue. Hydration stations are available.
- Fanny packs UP TO 16.5inx6.5inx4in
- Single pocket drawstring bags UP TO 13in by 15in (ALL opaque bags are subject to search upon entering the concert venue).
- ALL BAGS THAT ARE LARGER than 13in by 15in must be clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC.
- Essential medically necessary items, such as oxygen tanks, that have been pre-cleared with the Promoter’s staff in advance of entering the Festival Area.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Suwannee Hulaween 2019.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Connect with Suwannee Hulaween on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Event Page