All My Friends is finally here and we’re all stoked! Here’s everything you need to know before you head out to Downtown Los Angeles this weekend!
This weekend the second edition of All My Friends Music Festival will once fill SKYLIGHT ROW in Downtown Los Angeles. The two-day event will feature a wide variety of artists in the house and techno genres. Moreover, it will feature two stages, a veritable list of delicious food trucks, a Svedka Rose Garden, and many more activation throughout the weekend.
This will be my first time attending All My Friends and there are so many sets I’m excited for. I was stoked when the first lineup announcements came out and as they add more and more acts the excitement continued to grow. I’ve actually never seen Idris Elba so you’ll definitely be able to catch me there. Additionally, the Diplo b2b MK is a combination I never would have imagined, but I know that they’re both very talented producers.
Download your ticket, organize your Hydration Bag or fanny pack and get ready for a weekend of fun. To help you out, we’ve compiled all the info you need to know for the show. Let us know if you’ll be attending in the comments below!
All My Friends 2019 – Essential Info:
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
All My Friends 2019 Set Times:
All My Friends 2019 Festival and Parking Maps:
All My Friends 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- No Illegal Substances
- No Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Unselaed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins
- No Vicks Inhalers, VapoInhalers
- No Animals (except service animals)
- No Massagers
- No LED Gloves or LED Microlights
- No Laser Pointers
- No Pacifiers, Dust Masks, Gas Masks
- No Native American Headdresses
- No Glass, Cans, Cups, and Coolers
- No Open Containers
- No Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- No Large Chairs or Spiked Jewelry
- No Stuffed Animals or Dolls
- No Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage
- No Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated)
- No Sports Equipment
- No Tents, Umbrellas, Hammocks, or Chairs
- No Camping Gear
- No Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, or Other Detergents
- No Bota Bags
- No Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 12″ x 12″
- No Multi-Pocket Bags
- No Luggage
- No Pineapples
- No Unsealed Cigarette Packs
- No Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty)
- No Unsealed Tampons
- No Liquid Makeup
- No Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen
- No Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy
- No Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- No Tactical Gear
- No Walkie Talkies
- No Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks
- No Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives
- No Chinese Lanterns
- No Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc)
- No Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc)
- No Vending Without Permit
- No Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- No Bicycles, Scooters, Go Carts, Skate Boards, Hoverboards, or ATVs
- No Open Fires or Grills
- No Generators
- No Pets (Unless it’s a service animal)
- No Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management
- No Totems which contain metal or wooden pieces, sharpened elements or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. Totems and flags without these pieces are deemed safe and adhering to these guidelines will be allowed.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at All My Friends.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!