Prepare yourself before you embark on your question to Glen Helen for the 2019 installment of Nocturnal Wonderland with these crucial festival details!
Next weekend marks another year of the iconic festival Nocturnal Wonderland! This SoCal neon-paradise festival is set to take place at Glen Helen Regional Park for the final time before relocating to another venue in 2020. This year looks to continue the legacy and history that Nocturnal has built through the multiple decades of its existence. Between the stellar lineup, festival grounds improvements, and new camping features, Nocturnal Wonderland is in the driver seat to make 2019 one of its top years.
Related: check out our top picks from the lineup for this year’s Nocturnal Wonderland!
Nocturnal’s lineup features a healthy variety of established names, fresh faces, and multiple genres. Headliners can enjoy the legendary sounds from global superstars like DJ Snake and Jauz as well as catch rising stars like Nitti Gritti and SAYMYNAME take the stage. No matter how you’re getting there or who you’re planning to see, you’re destined to have the greatest of times at this year’s Nocturnal. Read through our list of essentials to ensure you’re more than prepared for your trip to Glen Helen this weekend!
A limited number of tickets are left for this extraordinary blacklight paradise via FrontGate Tickets. Purchase yours before it’s too late!
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Essential Info:
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- School ID
- Consular ID
- Birth certificate
- Expired ID of any kind
- Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Set Times:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Silent Disco Set Times:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Festival Map:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Camping Map:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Parking Map:
2019 Nocturnal Wonderland Alcohol Policy
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campground.
- If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. Law enforcement will frequent the campground and randomly card campers seen drinking alcohol. Underage drinkers risk receiving a citation or even being arrested. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Camping Guidelines
There is a different set of approved and prohibited items than the list below along with the Camping Code of Conduct and more. If you will be camping at Nocturnal Wonderland this year, please pay attention to these important pieces of information that can be found at over on their website.
Nocturnal Wonderland 2019 Do’s & Dont’s
- Aerosol products/cans
- Balls or Frisbees
- Bota bags
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Gas masks
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Helium balloons
- Illegal substances
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Liquid makeup
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Stickers, flyers
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Wind chairs/sofas
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Cigarettes and lighters (cigarettes must be sealed upon entry)
- Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- Fanny packs
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- LED whips, pois & orbitals
- Lip balm & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- Sunglasses & hats
- Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Nocturnal Wonderland.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!