Splash House August is this weekend and we couldn’t be more excited. Read on for all the essentials you need to know before heading to the fest!
Splash House June brought the heat earlier this summer and now it’s August’s turn to keep the party going. Armed with a stacked lineup that ranges from major names like Claude VonStroke, Mark Knight, and Lane 8 to some of the hottest up-and-comers like ilo ilo, there’s no doubt that this weekend will be one to remember.
Before you and your favorite floatie head out to Palm Springs, however, you’ll want to familiarize yourself with the pool rules! We’ve compiled everything you’ll need to know to help yourself prepare for the fest, so all you’ll have to do is remember sunscreen. And please, remember sunscreen!
Read on for all of the essential Splash House August info including the maps, set times, and more, and let us know in the comments who you’re most excited to see!
Splash House August 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: August 9-11, 2019
Hours: 12pm – 9pm Daily; After Hours 9pm – 2am
Tickets: Sold Out! Buy After Hours Tickets HERE!
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
- This is a 21+ event. Your Driver’s License or Passport will be required to pick up your wristband.
- You may not pick up additional wristbands with your order unless that guest is present.
- Please make sure to keep your ID on you at all times as any venue may ask for proof of age.
Download the Splash House App on iTunes or Google Play for the latest updates!
Splash House August 2019 – Set Times:
Splash House August 2019 – Maps:
- A shuttle stop is located at each hotel and shuttles will run nonstop during festival programming hours. When you’re ready to move to another venue, simply follow the signage to find a shuttle ready to depart to the next location.
- The Renaissance is the central hub. Shuttles run in two direct loops between the Renaissance and Riviera and Saguaro respectively.
- After Hours shuttles will also be running both Friday and Saturday nights on direct routes to/from the Air Museum and each hotel venue.
- Daytime Shuttle Hours (Running between hotels) Saturday: 12:00pm-9:30pm Sunday: 12:00pm-9:30pm
- After Hours Shuttle Hours (Direct to/from Air Museum & hotels): Friday: 9:00pm-2:30am Saturday: 9:00pm-2:30am
- The Golden Rule: Treat our hotels like you would treat your own home. Please do not damage or vandalize these properties!
- Clean up your room when you leave. Remember that real human beings work here.
- Hotel employees are our friends. Treat them with respect.
- Make friends with your neighbors. Many lifelong friendships have been forged here.
- Real splash mates decorate their balconies.
- No need to move your furniture. The feng shui is just fine as-is.
- Don’t throw anything off your balcony except waves, winks, and invites to your birthday party.
- Believe it or not, people need to sleep. Be aware of your music and noise volume.
- No smoking on property. Breathe in that sweet summer air instead.
- No more than 4 splash mates to a room. We’re ‘adults’ now.
- The Golden Rule: Treat our splash mates like you would treat your best friend. No fighting or being rude!
- Respect other people’s differences, backgrounds, orientations, and opinions.
- Listen to our staff and safety personnel. We are here working for you!
- Smile and say hello to strangers. You never know who’s your next best friend.
- Wear whatever makes you feel good and don’t be afraid to dress up.
- Carry your ID with you at all times. But don’t use it for driving!
- Leave your phone in your hotel room and see where your feet take you.
- Drink lots of water and consume alcohol responsibly.
- No outside food, beverage, glass, or any prohibited items at the pools!
- Max inflated floatie size is 4’x4′. Be nice to other people’s floaties, they have feelings too.
Do’s & Don’ts:
- Pool phobia
- Audio Recording Devices
- Outside food & beverage
- Chairs, tents, beach umbrellas
- Coolers, glass, metal/steel/aluminum containers
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Bota bags
- Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
- Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- Hula Hoops
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Laser Pointers
- Musical Instruments
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Animals/pets, Including Emotional Support Animals
- Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- Spray Paint / Giant Markers / Sharpees
- Squirt Guns
- Tents / Tarps
- Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors
- Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-aways, etc.
- Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- Any Item Deemed Inappropriate by Festival Security
- Floaties (4’x4′ maximum inflated size)
- Cigarettes (In designated smoking areas only)
- Contact Lens Solution (Eye Drops)
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- Empty Plastic Bottles & Camelbaks (40 oz or less)
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- GoPros (no poles/extenders)
- Misters (Empty, Plastic, Small/Personal Sized)
- Single compartment purses
- Small Bags (20″x20″ or less)
- Beach Towels
- Sun Block (non aerosol)
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Splash House.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!