Camp Bisco is rapidly approaching and whether you’re camping or commuting we’ve got everything you need to know right here!
The Disco Biscuits have curated an incredible festival for this weekend and the hype is real. Whether you’re coming for the water park, the zip line, or most importantly the lineup there’s something this weekend for everyone. Not only will The Disco Biscuits play six times, but heavy hitters like Ganja White Night, STS9, and Bassnectar will also undoubtedly bring the house down as well.
Related: Unsure of what sets to catch? Be sure to check out our Camp Bisco Spotify Playlist!
If you’ve been following the Camp Bisco Instagram stories then you know Tipper’s visuals will include vibrant projections on to the entire dome of the amphitheater. The short previews they’ve shown are simply wild and really represents just a small part of what will take place this weekend. So double-check that you’re fully packed and ready to live it up this weekend.
We’ve got everything you need to know right here, so bookmark this page and let us know who you’re most excited for in the comments below!
Camp Bisco 2019 – Essential Info:
Date: July 18-20, 2019
Location: Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA, 18507
Hours: RV passes can arrive beginning at 4pm on 7/17, VIP passes at 8pm, GA passes at 10pm. Music starts 3:30pm on Thursday, 12pm on Friday, and 12pm on Saturday.
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry:
- US government-issued driver license or ID card displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport displaying a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver license with a color photocopy of a foreign government-issued passport with both documents displaying both a photograph and date of birth.
- NOT ACCEPTED: School IDs, consular IDs, expired identification of ANY kind (even if listed on the “acceptable” list), birth certificates, photocopies of any identification document except as noted in the “acceptable” list.
- Please be advised that without an acceptable form of identification, you will be denied entry and no ticket refunds will be available.
Camp Bisco 2019 Set Times:
To see the full set times be sure to download the Camp Bisco 2019 app!
We’ll update this post when the set time graphics are released!
Camp Bisco 2019 Festival Map:
Camp Bisco 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
Please be advised that your vehicle will be thoroughly searched upon entry to the campgrounds. Below is a list of the festival’s prohibited and allowed items.
- Glass containers of any kind
- Charcoal grills (small propane grills are allowed)
- Chinese lanterns
- Gasoline (unless you have a generator in RV)
- Fires of any kind
- Vending of any kind is not allowed
- Box trucks
- Kegs or excessive alcohol (1 case or 1 bottle of liquor per person)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Video cameras
- Laser pointers
- Paint/permanent markers
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Coolers and outside food and beverage (besides a 1 gallon water container)
- Pack light and bring a utility cart of sorts to help carry your camping gear to your campsite.
- See our Camping Guide to maximize your camping experience and be prepared for everything.
- Lock your car and your tent to secure your personal belongings.
- Bring flow toys: hoops, pixel whips, gloves, etc. are allowed on festival grounds.
- Get pumped listening to our Camp Bisco Spotify playlist!
- Have fun and be respectful of the venue, staff, and other attendees!
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Camp Bisco.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!