Rather than worrying about the little things, we’ve got all the important info you need to know about Audiotistic Bay Area 2019!
Audiotistic Bay Area is back for another edition full of epic beats over two days in Northern California. Set for July 13-14, this year will feature a number of artists you won’t want to miss Allison Wonderland, T.I., Snakehips, Zeds Dead, and more spread across both stages. So grab your sunnies, festival crew, and prepare to head out to the Bay Area!
Related: If you’re looking for a few artist recommendations, check out our five must-see artists at the festival this year.
For those of you who haven’t attended in the past or are looking for a refresher on the venue, policies, or just want to know the set times, we’ve compiled all the essential info in a complete package so you won’t have to stress. Don’t forget to download the Insomniac App so you can customize your schedule as well!
Audiotistic Bay Area 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: July 13-14, 2019
Hours: Show Times: Saturday 2–11 pm / Sunday 2–10 pm
Box Office and Will Call opens at 1 pm
Venue Address: Shoreline Amphitheater – 1 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
Audiotistic Bay Area 2019 Set Times:
Audiotistic Bay Area 2019 Festival Map:
Audiotistic Bay Area 2019 Festival & Parking Info:
General Parking will be offered adjacent to the venue. These areas will be well lighted and patrolled by security teams during the hours of the event. Parking is at the vehicle owner’s risk. Please do not park in unofficial lots.
GA Parking will be available on-site for $20 CASH ONLY.
ADA parking will be provided near the festival entrance. Learn more about accessibility at Audiotistic HERE.
Safety & Medical Services
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance, please go to the nearest medical or information tent, or seek out an event staff member. Learn more about staying healthy and happy at Audiotistic HERE.
Lost & Found Services
Lost & Found services will be available inside the venue during show hours. Exterior Lost & Found hours: Saturday, 1 pm–midnight / Sunday, 1–11 pm.
Following the event, all phones, wallets, IDs, passports, credit cards, prescription glasses, and tech items (such as cameras or portable chargers) will be held at an off-site location. In-person inquires at Insomniac HQ will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Audiotistic Bay Area 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Sleeping bags, Comforters, No blankets with filling permitted.
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
- Gas masks
- Aerosol products/cans
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Small personal blankets, fleece type throws, and mylar blankets. (No blankets with filling)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Audiotistic Bay Area 2019.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!