Brief yourself with the essential intel that we’ve collected before you deploy to the battleground and fight for Team Basscon or Team Bassrush at Project Z!
After a brief hiatus, Project Z is coming back to SoCal for another legendary installment. The burgeoning forces of Team Basscon and Team Bassrush are ready to collide for an uptempo night of non-stop bass versus hardstyle on Saturday, July 6 at NOS Event Center in San Bernardino, CA.
The leaders of the Bassrush Brigade: Adventure Club, Borgore, Riot Ten, and many others, are locked and loaded with a bass-boosted armory of tracks perfect for the Team Bassrush soldiers. Across the battle lines, The commanders of the Basscon Battalion, Wasted Penguinz, Kutski, DJ The Prophet, along with a loaded roster are geared up with an auditory arsenal of hardcore beats and unforgiving BPMs, ideal for the loyal Team Basscon troopers. You also won’t want to miss out on a special Gammer B2B K?d set that’s slated for this fest as well.
Whether you’re Team Basscon or Team Bassrush, we’ve got you covered on the Project Z essential information. Read through our guide below to be sure you bring the correct ID, and proper items before you enter the festival grounds.
A limited number of tickets for this glorious festival of hardstyle and bass music are still available via Front Gate Tickets. Secure your passes today!
Project Z 2019 – Essential Info:
Dates: July 6, 2019
Hours: 4pm – 2am
Venue Address: 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- School ID
- Consular ID
- Birth certificate
- Expired ID of any kind
- Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
Project Z 2019 – Set Times:
Project Z 2019 Festival Map:
Project Z 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Aerosol products/cans
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Project Z.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!