Miss your chance to catch the Ride Waves Tour? Well never fear, GRiZ is here with more stops coming to a city near you along with a fresh EP, Bangers.Zip.
Today, after the wildly successful run of shows on the Ride Waves: Season One tour, GRiZ has announced another round of dates for Season Two that will take him all over North America. Once he returns from select dates this summer in Europe, he’ll return for festival gigs at Osheaga and Shambhala before taking the stage at Red Rocks and kicking off the tour in style.
The Ride Waves: Season Two tour will see GRiZ head from coast to coast. Starting in Boston on September 26, he’ll touch down in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Charlotte, and more before ending things at the Greek Theatre in Berkley. Read on for the full list of dates and get ready as the pre-sale begins June 25 at 10am local time, while the general sale begins on June 28 at 10am local time via his website!
Along with the massive tour announcement that has allowed GRiZ fans far and wide to breathe easy, solidifying their chance to see G do his thing. He has also released a new three song EP titled Bangers.Zip. Three hard-hitting bass music bangers that start off strong with a brand new collab with emerging hip hop artist SUPERLOVE dubbed “Voodoo“. This track touches on a handful of darker themes related to black magic and shamanism, a stark contrast to GRiZ’s typical sound.
Next up is “No Bad Trips“, possibly the best dubstep GRiZ has put out to date. The track allows his powerful studio productions to shine through while maintaining a leading horn section that has become so iconic within the Ride Waves era of GRiZ music. Closing things out is “Ice Cream” an all-around banger perfect for those sunny summer days.
Stream Bangers.Zip EP on Spotify:
Will GRiZ be rolling through your neck of the woods? Check the tour dates!
- June 23 – Dover, DE – Firefly Music Festival
- June 30 – Rotterdam, NL – Metropolis Music Festival
- July 5 – Liempde, NL – We Are Electric
- July 7 – Petrovaradin, Serbia – Exit Festival
- July 10-14 – Dour, BE – Dour Festival
- July 10 – Madrid, ES – Mad Cool Festival
- July 12 – Bristol, UK – Nass Festival
- August 2-4 – Montreal, QC – Osheaga Festival
- August 9-11 – Salmo, BC – Shambhala Music Festival
- August 16-17 – Des Moines, IA – 515 Alive Music Festival
- August 30 -31 – Morrison, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- September 26 – Boston, MA – Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion*
- September 27 – Washington, D.C. – The Anthem*
- September 28 – Charlotte, NC – Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre*
- September 29 – Charlottesville, VA – Sprint Pavilion*
- October 2 – Birmingham, AL – Avondale Brewery Amphitheatre*
- October 3 – Nashville, TN – War Memorial Auditorium*
- October 4 – Indianapolis, IN – The Pavilion at Pan Am*
- October 5 – Chicago, IL – Navy Pier at Festival Hall*
- October 6 – Austin, TX – Austin City Limits Music Festival
- October 9 – Cincinnati, OH – PNC Pavilion*
- October 10 – Atlanta, GA – Tabernacle*
- October 11 – Atlanta, GA – Coca-Cola Roxy*
- October 12 – New Orleans, LA – The Fillmore*
- October 13 – Austin, TX – Austin City Limits
- October 15 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex*
- October 17 – Seattle, WA – The Paramount Theatre*
- October 18 – Vancouver, BC – The Commodore Ballroom*
- October 19 – Eugene, OR – The Cuthbert Amphitheater*
- October 24 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium*
- October 26 – Berkeley, CA – The Greek Theatre*
* Ride Waves Tour: Season 2