Are you ready to experience all that Camp EDC has to offer this year during EDC Las Vegas? Stay in the know with all the essential info!
After the debut of Camp EDC that made us feel even more at home at EDC Las Vegas last year, the excitement for the upcoming edition has reached an all-time high as we count down the days for our return trip. This year, some changes to the layout have been announced along with some new experiences we can’t wait to check out on The Mesa.
Adding to the fun will be some special sets that only campers can catch this year. These include the Thursday night Kick-Off Party that will bring FISHER and friends to the stage, along with takeovers by Insomniac Records, HARD Recs, and Bassrush each day for some pool action. The party doesn’t stop when EDCLV ends either, as there will be some sweet after parties to keep you dancing until your feet fall off.
To help get you prepped ahead of your trip, we’ve compiled all the information that you’ll need to know before making the trek to Camp EDC. Make sure to save those maps and set times and don’t forget to bring your flip flops and a towel!
Camp EDC 2019 – Essential Info:
Dates: May 16-20, 2019
Hours: Thursday, May 16, 3pm – Monday, May 20, 7pm. All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campground by 7pm on Monday, May 20.
Venue Address: Las Vegas Motor Speedway – 7000 N Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89115
Camp EDC Check-In:
- Thursday, May 16: 12pm–2am
- Friday, May 17: 9am–2pm
- Saturday, May 18: 9am–2pm
TEXTING SERVICE: If you need security, medical or any other assistance, just text “EDC” to 69050, stating your location and the nature of the issue. Example: EDC – My friend isn’t feeling well. Can someone please come check on her? She’s at the corner of 1st & Wide Awake.
Ins & Outs Info:
- All campers will have in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) and a dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid Camp EDC wristband are allowed to leave Camp EDC on foot.
- Festivalgoers who do not have valid Camp EDC wristbands will not have in/out privileges from the festival to the campground or access to the campground at any time.
Camp EDC 2019 Set Times:
Camp EDC 2019 Activity Schedule:
Camp EDC 2019 Map:
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campground.
- If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. Law enforcement will frequent the campground and randomly card campers seen drinking alcohol. Underage drinkers risk receiving a citation or even being arrested. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
- Hard Liquor is NOT permitted at all.
- YES Beer and alcoholic drinks under 16% ABV (up to 24 cans per person) OR up to 5L of wine
- NO Liquor above 16% ABV
- NO Glass
- NO Loose Cans
- NO More than a 24-pack (Can be one 24-pack or multiple X-packs up to 24 can total)
- NO Cans more than 12oz
Head over to CampEDC.com to find out all the guidelines for tent and RV camping before you go. This is where information surrounding the deposit for tents, RV size rules, and more can be found.
Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES Battery-powered candles and lanterns
- YES Beer and alcoholic drinks under 16% ABV, up to 24 cans per person, or up to 5L of wine. No glass allowed.
- YES Cell phones
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK—must be empty upon entry)
- YES E-juice (up to one bottle per person—must be factory-sealed upon entry)
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Glowsticks (string glowstick/LED pois, orbitals and whips are permitted but must be performed 5 feet away from others)
- YES Gum (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Hula hoops (especially LED hoops!)
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Ice (must be packaged at entry)
- YES Juuls (one 4-pack of Juul Pods per person OK—must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Lighters
- YES Lip balm/gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Makeup
- YES Manual scooters, skateboards, longboards, bicycles
- YES Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids)
- YES Personal food
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Personal-size battery-powered speakers
- YES Personal-size pool floaties (made for no more than one adult)
- YES Plastic mirrors
- YES Small, portable propane grills/stoves* with small tanks, up to 4 lbs per group
(Propane bottles that are part of your RV/camping trailer’s internal system are OK, even if they exceed 4 lbs)
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wind chairs/sofas, deflated at entry
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Bota bags
- NO Breakable glass or acrylic mirrors (Compact makeup and shatter-proof plastic mirrors measuring less then 8″x8″ are OK)
- NO Butane grills or accessories, such as torches
- NO Camping wind turbines
- NO Candles
- NO Canopies, E-Z UPs, large umbrellas or shade structures (We will be providing plenty of shaded areas at the Mesa for you to enjoy)
- NO Dollies or hand trucks
- NO Drones or remote-controlled aircraft
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Fireworks
- NO Gas generators (Solar-powered generators OK)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass bottles (Small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
- NO Hammocks
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Hookahs
- NO Hydroflasks (Only official Insomniac water bottles will be allowed, empty at entry)
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large speaker systems (Sound systems are limited to USB-powered/personal portable speakers. No amplified sound systems allowed. Insomniac reserves the right to remove sound systems that do not follow these guidelines, and repeat offenders of noise complaints are subject to removal from the campground.)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquor above 16% ABV (Beer and alcoholic drinks OK for 21+. Must be under 16% ABV, up to 24 cans per person, or up to 5L of wine.)
- NO Loose cans or beverages (Must be packaged and sealed at entry)
- NO Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (All medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- NO Medical or recreational marijuana
- NO Metal stakes or hammers
- NO Motorized vehicles of any kind, including off-road motorcycles, Segways, electric bicycles, hoverboards, powered skateboards, or scooters
- NO Open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (Propane grills OK)
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Personal gas tanks for refueling RVs
- NO Pets (except service animals)
- NO Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- NO Solar camping showers
- NO Spray paint
- NO Steel knives or other utensils deemed as weapons
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tool boxes
- NO Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
- NO Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
- NO Wooden items