Are you heading to Miami for Ultra Music Festival this year? Stay in the know with all the essential info to maximize your experience!
It’s the last week before Ultra Music Festival and we’re counting down the days until the gates open to the crowning jewel of Miami Music Week. The landmark festival is boasting of a massive lineup and eight stages that will be pumping out tunes to keep attendees dancing all across Virginia Key Beach Park.
We’re looking forward to seeing how this new venue will play out for Ultra this year, as now we’ll have a considerably larger area to spread out and get down. To help you get ready, we’ve compiled all the info you’ll need to prepare yourself for a smooth, safe, and of course epic weekend at Ultra Miami.
Related: If you’re looking for ideas on who to see, check out my top five artists to catch while you’re at Ultra Music Festival this year!
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Essential Info:
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- General Admission Age Requirement: 18+ for entrance, 21+ to purchase alcohol, ID required.
VIP Age Requirement: 21+ for entrance, 21+ to purchase alcohol, ID required.
- Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid foreign government-issued identification card or drivers license (must have photo and date of birth) along with a photocopy of a valid passport from the same country as the identification card or drivers license provided
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military)
- Valid U.S. Drivers Licenses or other state photo identification cards issued by a State Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid Native American tribal photo ID (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid Canadian Drivers License or Identification Card (must have photo and date of birth)
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- School identifications
- Expired identifications of any kind
- Birth Certificates
- Social Security Cards
- Voter Card
- Photo copies of any identifications
- Consular identification
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Set Times:
Download the official Ultra Worldwide App for iOS or Android to get the latest updates!
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Set Times By Day:
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Festival Map:
Ultra Music Festival 2019 RESISTANCE Island Map:
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Exit Map:
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Transport Guide:
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Will Call Info:
Ultra Music Festival 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x 17”
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over-the-counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers or glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- No confetti, streamers or loose glitter (wearable cosmetics are acceptable)
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x 17”)
- One-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Fanny packs
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Non-professional cameras
- Action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Regarding action cameras – yes to strap head wear or non-extendable handles
- Flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
- Powdered make-up
- Feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Ultra Music Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!