Heading to Beyond Wonderland SoCal this year? Get to know all the essential information before you go so you can have a great time!
Festival season is just getting started and Beyond Wonderland SoCal is next on the list. This two-day event is set to take place over March 22 – 23 at the NOS Events Center and their lineup is stacked. The rabbit hole is open and ready for thousands of attendees to dance the day and night away too as it will feature multiple stages hosted by Dreamstate, Basscon, Bassrush, Insomniac Records, and mau5trap!
Legendary headliners like deadmau5, Armin Van Buuren, Don Diablo, and Deorro will be taking the stage over the course of the weekend for sets you won’t want to miss. There will also be plenty of rising stars like i_o, J.Worra, Lil Texas, Kendoll, and ekali to give you a solid dose of beats as well.
Whether you’re looking for a dose of hardstyle, trance, house or bass fix Beyond Wonderland truly has it all. So get those outfits ready and don’t be late for this very, very important date. Let us know in the comments what sets you won’t miss and we’ll see you there!
Ready to join the Queen’s court? Tickets for Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2019 are still available via BeyondWonderland.com/Tickets!
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2019 – Essential Info:
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with a color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license.
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2019 – Set Times:
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2019 – Festival Map:
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2019 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
- Gas masks
- Aerosol products/cans
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines below)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Beyond Wonderland SoCal.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!