Mason Maynard is set to take the stage all over the USA this spring. Will you be catching his a set from this rising star?
UK House artist Mason Maynard brought the heat in 2018 by dropping some quality solo releases along with collaborations that saw him team up with Green Velvet on “Got This” and Eli Brown on “Touch Me”. Having garnered support from some of the top names in the industry like Pete Tong, Carl Cox, Claude VonStroke, and brands like elrow, nothing is standing in his way as he rises to the top.
Now, the Manchester native will be keeping things moving in 2019 with the announcement of his USA Spring Tour that will take him to stages across the country. Making appearances at festivals like BUKU, CRSSD Festival Spring, and a dip across the border to EDC Mexico, he’ll continue his run with shows in Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Miami.
With 13 dates announced already and more to come in the near future, if you haven’t had the chance to catch Maynard’s groove-laden house music live then you’ll definitely want to make the push to do so. Check out the list of announced dates below, grab tickets to the show you can make it to, and get ready for his upcoming single that’s due out in March on Lee Foss’ label Repopulate Mars!
Mason Maynard USA Spring Tour 2019:
Mason Maynard USA Spring Tour 2019 – Dates & Venues:
- Feb 21 – Orlando, FL – Celine
- Feb 22 – Los Angeles, CA – Shrine
- Feb 23 – Mexico City, MX – EDC
- Feb 27 – Denver, CO – Bar Standard
- Mar 1 – Phoenix, AZ – Bar Smith
- Mar 2 – San Diego, CA – CRSSD Festival
- Mar 21- Philadelphia PA, NOTO
- Mar 22 – New Orleans, LA – Buku
- Mar 23 – Atlanta, GA – Ravine
- Mar 24 – Houston, TX – Stereo Live Terrace
- Mar 27- Mar 31 – Miami, FL – WMC
- Apr 4 – Seattle, WA – Q Nightclub
- Apr 5 – San Francisco, CA – Social AM
- Apr 6 – Chicago, IL – Spybar Chicago