Stay in the know and get ready for another epic edition of Suwannee Hulaween with this essential info!
The days are numbered until were dancing away at Suwannee Hulaween once again. With the campgrounds located in such a beautiful place that is stocked full of amazing people, plenty of sights to see, artists to catch, and experiences to take in, we’re extra excited for this year’s edition.
While we’ve continued to scour the lineup in the lead up to the festival to give you our top picks, and a ghoulishly good playlist for you to bump on the way to Spirit of Suwannee Camp Grounds, it is now time to begin making some final preparations for the festival. Now, with Hulaween just a week away, we’ve compiled some of the most essential info for you and your crew to be in the know ahead of the show!
Suwannee Hulaween 2018 Essential Info:
Dates: October 26 – October 28
Hours: Gates open to the park at 8 AM on Sunday, October 21st, 2018 and will be open 24-hours a day until event if over.
Venue Address: 9379 Co Rd 132 Live Oak, FL 32060
Tickets: SOLD OUT
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Driver’s Licence
- School ID
Suwannee Hulaween 2018 Set Times:
Suwannee Hulaween 2018 Festival and Camping Maps:
Suwannee Hulaween 2018 Rules and Prohibited Items:
- No pets of any kind; service dogs are allowed with proof of current rabies vaccination
- No weapons
- No imitation weapons of any kind, e.g. guns, knives, swords
- No backpacks larger than 22” x 14” x 9” allowed in the music venue
- No framed backpacks
- No laser devices or pointers
- No fireworks, luminaries (sky lanterns) or explosives
- No bikes allowed in the music venue areas
- No illegal items (including synthetic goods)
- No unauthorized merchandise
- No bottles of gas of any kind
- No spray paint, large markers or large bags of glitter
- No Segways or motorized scooters
- No threatening signs or apparel
- No loose propane tanks of any kind. Attached RV propane is accepted if secured.
- No drones, kites, or radio-controlled devices (If you are caught with a drone, it will be confiscated, and you will be asked to leave the concert site with no refund.)
- No hammocks in music venue areas
- No professional grade cameras with detachable lenses. Point and shoot only
- No audio recording equipment/pro cameras/video equipment
- No glass containers in concert areas
- No outside food or beverages in the concert areas. You are allowed to bring in ONE sealed water bottle per person. One (1) factory sealed or empty water bottles are permitted up to one (1) gallon in size. Kleen Kanteens, recycle bottles, and camel backpacks must be emptied before entering the venue. There are hydration stations inside the venue.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times and they cannot be transferred to another person. If you lose your wristband, there is a replacement fee at the box office. Any wristband tampered with is considered void and you may be denied entry into the venue.
- There will be a No Re-Entry Policy for all vehicles starting Thursday, October 25th at 8am EST.
- Chairs will be permitted behind a specifically marked line in the meadow behind the soundboard. At the Amphitheater, please keep them behind Lake road.
- Costumes can be displayed, but upon entering you must remove your mask, or helmet.
- Totems MUST always be behind the soundboard at any stage. Failure to do so will have the totem and or flag removed. Your totem stick should be made of something light – no wood or metal.
- No unauthorized vending of goods or services or distribution of any items or literature.
- Medical Prescriptions must be in their original bottle with the label attached. Your gov’t issued ID must match the name on the label.
- No disorderly, vulgar or abusive conduct or speech. Be kind to your neighbor. Unruly patrons will be escorted off of the property with no refund.
- Please do not litter — please use the recycle bins and trash cans. Please limit smoking to areas behind the soundboard, do not smoke near children, and extinguish your butts properly.
- Please do not cut or damage the trees and other plants or place nails into trees. We ask you to please remove all string, rope or twine from the trees when you clean up your camp.
- Campfires must be attended at all times — only local firewood may be burned (no trash). You must know where the closest fire extinguisher is at all times!
- No commercial photography, audio recording, or videotaping. No flash photography in the concert areas.
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol. A reasonable amount of unopened beer and wine (limited to 1 case of beer and one box of wine per person), will be permitted to be brought onto your camping area.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Suwannee Hulaween 2018.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!