Are you ready for the debut of Tomorrowland Winter in 2019? They’ve announced that artists like Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Lost Frequencies, and more will be taking the stage!
Earlier this year, ID&T announced that Tomorrowland would be receiving a winter edition in 2019, giving fans the opportunity to experience sets from some of the world’s top electronic music acts at the picturesque setting of Alpe d’Huez in France. Tomorrowland Winter, which is set to be hosted from March 13-15, 2019, will bring signature production elements to the venue and offer fans plenty of packages to choose from so that they can explore the skiing and other amenities at the resort.
Today, Tomorrowland announced the first headliners that will be taking the stage at the inaugural edition of the festival next March, and it is already jam-packed with talent. Major names in the scene like Afrojack and Armin van Buuren will be joined by quality artists like Kölsch and Joris Voorn at Tomorrowland Winter. Of course, it wouldn’t be an edition of Tomorrowland without some music from Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, who will certainly bring their stage presence along with them.
Tomorrowland Winter 2019 First Headliners:
- Armin van Buuren
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Joris Voorn
- Lost Frequencies
- Martin Garrix
- Steve Aoki
- Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano
Also released with the initial headliners were details surrounding the ticket sale, which go on sale Saturday, September 8 at 1700 CEST.
Above all else, don’t forget to pre-register for the sale prior to the date by signing into your account or creating a new one at my.tomorrowland.com!
Tomorrowland Winter 2019 Ticket Sale Info:
- Go to your Tomorrowland Account on the day of the Ticket Sale, where you will find your personal link to the Tomorrowland Winter shop.
- You will be able to buy a Tomorrowland Winter package with lodging with a maximum of 20 guests.
- All packages include a Tomorrowland Full Madness Pass, lodging and a lift & ski pass.
- Chalets, apartments and hotel rooms can only be booked at maximum capacity. For example: a chalet for 8 persons can only be booked for 8 persons.
- You can upgrade your Full Madness Pass to a Comfort Pass during your booking.
- You have to make a prepayment of at least 50% up to a maximum of € 2500 per order.
- An order is only confirmed after the prepayment is processed.
- The remaining balance of your package needs to be paid within 10 working days after purchase. Find all payment methods and conditions here.
- It is not possible to change your Tomorrowland Winter Package after purchase.
- From October 1st until October 15th, you need to personalize your tickets in your order.
- Attention! If you add a cancellation insurance to your package, you will need to enter all names and email addresses of the people who will attend. It is not possible to change these names after purchase.