Get ready to say “tech-YES” because Movement Detroit 2018 tickets go on sale November 3!
Although it’s over a half a year away, it’s time to start thinking about your annual pilgrimage to #TechnoCity. Detroit’s Movement Music Festival returns to Hart Plaza on Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-28, 2018 for three days of the best in techno.
Presented by Paxahau Events, this event is arguably one of the only strictly techno festivals in the United States. Because of this, thousands of people from across the globe have dubbed Movement the premier destination to get your techno fix.
Tickets go on sale Friday, November 3rd at 11AM EST and are by far one of the most reasonably priced tickets for any three-day festival (under $200 for GA). If you’ve attended this festival in the past, you may be able to take advantage of the Loyalty Ticket Sale Program. See more details about that and the different ticket types below.
In terms of lineup, you can expect a solid mix of techno legends and up and coming talent. In 2017, the lineup included Richie Hawtin, Carl Cox, Paco Osuna, Golf Clap, Pan-Pot, and more. So what are you waiting for? Say “tech-YES” to Movement Music Festival 2018!
General Sale Information:
- Tickets go on sale Friday, November 3 at 11AM EST!
- Purchase tickets here.
Loyalty Ticket Sale Program Information:
Everyone who attended the festival in 2017 should have received an email with an invite to take advantage of the Loyalty Ticket Sale Program for Movement 2018. On Thursday, November 2 at 12PM EST, a limited amount of GA Weekend Passes will be available for only $120.
Still not sure if you want to make the trek to Detroit? Check out our recap of last year’s event!
Watch the Movement Detroit 2018 Trailer on YouTube:
Track: Kevin Saunderson as E-Dancer – “Human Bond”
General Admission Weekend Pass Includes:
- Five carefully curated stages featuring unique showcases and performances spanning the three-day weekend
- Opportunities to shop official Movement Merchandise and explore over 25 artisans, retailers, and record labels on-site
- Secure lockers and cell phone charging are available on-site for purchase in two locations
- Movement Yoga, which offers free on-site yoga
- Various food offerings featuring local food trucks, restaurants, and more
- Exciting art installations to explore along with the Movement 2018 Artist-in-Residence program
- Free admission for children 12 years and younger if accompanied by an adult
VIP Weekend Pass Includes:
- Access to Main VIP Area (space above and behind the Movement Main Stage) where you’ll find:
- Dedicated entrance that helps expedite your entry to the festival grounds
- Expansive variety of stylishly decorated, furnished areas for relaxation and lounging
- Exclusive VIP Bars, featuring:
- Discounted drinks
- Premium drink choices
- Deluxe, private air-conditioned bathrooms (including ADA-accessible option)
- Complimentary chair massages
- Discounted cell phone charging and locker rental option
- Variety of engaging art installations
- VIP-only viewing platforms for multiple stages
- Room reservation access to the Official Movement VIP hotel (while supplies last)
- 50% off select Official Movement Merchandise (while supplies last)
CLUB313 Weekend Pass Includes:
- CLUB313 includes ALL of the amenities that VIP attendees receive, in addition to:
- Exclusive viewing areas of the Movement Main Stage and the Pyramid Stage
- Private top-shelf bar, featuring:
- Dedicated servers and staff
- Several premium selections
- Very limited bottle service seating available (reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Follow Movement Music Festival on Social Media:
Featured Photo Credit: Brandon Rabotnick