It’s almost time to reunite at Nocturnal Wonderland, and we’ve compiled everything you need to know ahead of the show!
Creatures of the night are beyond excited to return to Nocturnal Wonderland on September 16-17. Taking place at beloved Glen Helen Regional Park, this outdoor venue sets the perfect location for attendees to enjoy fiery musical acts, art installations, camping activities, and more. Beyond the festival itself, it’s a chance to link up with like-minded people in our community, strengthen old connections, and forge new friendships with fellow festival friends.
The lineup takes center stage this year, with heavy hitters like AC Slater, Claude VonStroke, Dimension, Joel Corry, Seven Lions, Alison Wonderland, Benny Benassi, and more set to play. Budding artists such as Skellytyn, Bombays, Ravell, Dack Janiels, Blossom, Level Up, Villa, and others will also take their turn on the decks. With diverse sounds of bass and house on the roster, Nocturnal Wonderland 2023 is gearing up to be another fantastic weekend.
Related: On the hunt for some looks to rock at Nocturnal Wonderland? Check out our article!
Check out all the essentials you’ll need to know before attending the event, including set times, maps, what you can bring, and more. Let us know on Twitter if we’ll be catching you there.
Nocturnal Wonderland 2023 – Essential Info:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2023 – Set Times:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2023 – Camping Pre-Party and Silent Disco Set Times:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2023 – Festival Map:
Nocturnal Wonderland 2023 – Parking Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, some opportunistic people come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Nocturnal Wonderland.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Nocturnal Wonderland 2023 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES E-cigs/vapes are permitted (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Disposable vapes will be permitted if they are sealed upon entry
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.