We’re just a few days away from Utah’s biggest annual dance music festival, Das Energi. We’ve got all the info you need to make it the best one yet!
Anticipation is mounting for V2 Presents‘ annual music festival, Das Energi! From August 11-12, get ready to head to The Great Saltair near Salt Lake City to experience the sights and sounds of the biggest party in Utah. To prepare for the fun and get a feel for what to expect, read our review of last year’s Das Energi!
This year’s lineup includes artists such as Porter Robinson, Excision, and Jauz dominating the massive Energi Field stage. Over at the outdoor Galactic Flats stage, Zeds Dead, DJ Snake, Tchami, Liquid Stranger, Peekaboo, and many others will bring the heat to the dancefloor. Prepare to feel the energy at the indoor Synergy Station stage with artists like Dombresky, Noizu, Whethan, and Dabin. There are so many options to choose from. If you aren’t sure what artists to check out, we’ve also got you covered with our top picks of who you shouldn’t miss.
In order to make sure things go smoothly so you can boogie away, read on for set times, prohibited items, and all the rest of the essential info. As so many great artists will perform this weekend, let us know who your favorites are on Twitter!
Das Energi 2023 Essential Info:
Dates: August 11-12, 2023
Hours: 5pm – 2am
Venue Address: 12408 W Saltair Dr, Magna, UT 84101
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Das Energi 2023 – Set Times:
Das Energi 2023 – Festival Map:
Reminder to Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets and bag slashings as well as theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers. It’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Das Energi.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Das Energi 2023 – Dos and Don’ts:
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag that are not clear:
- Camera bags
- Cinch bags
- Computer bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Totems or flagpoles (includes retractable flagpoles, inflatables, and balloons)
- Pacifiers or binkies
- Outside food, drinks, and candy
- Weapons of any kinds
- Illegal substances and/or paraphernalia including Vicks
- Digital cameras of any kind
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than two inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs
- Selfie sticks, GoPro cameras, or attachments
- Lawn furniture, chairs, or tents
- Laser pointers
- Glass or metal containers of any kind
- Markers, sharpies, paint pens, or spray paint
- Promotional items, samples, giveaways, flyers, or stickers
- Over-the-counter medication, liquid makeup, or unsealed tampons
- Each attendee is allowed one approved bag, clear bag, fanny pack, or hydration pack.
- Plastic refillable water bottles (must be empty)
- Portable phone chargers
- Bottles of hand sanitizer (must be sealed)
- Packs of tobacco items such as cigarettes, chew, etc. (must be sealed)
- E-cigs, vapes, mechanical mods, extra e-cig batteries, and bottles of E-juice (must be sealed)
- Polaroid film cameras
- Hula hoops, including LED hoops, staffs, poi, and other large flow toys (will be searched)
- Flags, banners, or handmade signs (no corporate or company brands and cannot be attached to a pole of any sort as flag poles and totems are now banned)
- EL wire
- Mascot costumes
- Prescription meds (only bring enough for what you need during the event, must show a physician’s prescription and consult with the security manager upon entry)
- Narcan and Naloxone (nasal spray only)
- Sunscreen (must be sealed)
- Bug Spray (no aerosol cans, must be sealed)