Are you celebrating spooky season at Escape Halloween this year? Get ready with the set times and all of the other essential information!
Halloween is just around the corner, which means the last hoorah for the 2022 festival season. But don’t fret; there are plenty of opportunities to celebrate! Insomniac’s Escape Halloween is returning to NOS Events Center on October 28-29. Don your best costumes and immerse yourself in the fantastical world of haunts from fortune-tellers and crazy characters to glow-in-the-dark, fire, and water installations. Visit Crazy Town, where a butcher’s shop hosts a secret stage, and the Poison Ivy bar provides enchanted drinks, or where you can dance at a graveyard silent disco and watch the fire organ set the sky ablaze.
Attendees will be treated to an amazing weekend of music with stage takeovers from Factory 93, Basscon, Audiotistic, and more. Whether you enjoy hard dance, techno, melodic bass, or dubstep, there is something for you! Catch tantalizing sets from heavy hitters including Alesso, Martin Garrix, and Tiesto, as well as ANNA, Subtronics, Zingara, Bob Moses, and Said the Sky.
Additionally, Insomniac unveiled the lineup for the Silent Disco at Danse Macabre inside Crazy Town. Friday will see VEOP Group take the reins with Record Club, Bel Air Witch, and a flurry of b2b sets. Saturday brings a plethora of techno to the table during the Aftertraxx takeover featuring Clawz, Mark Lizaola, Spency Be, Carlo Key, and more.
Check out all the essentials you’ll need before heading to Escape, including set times, the map, permitted items, and more. Let us know on Twitter who you’re most excited to see!
Escape Halloween 2022 – Essential Info:
Dates: October 28-29, 2022
Hours: 4pm – 2am, daily
Venue Address: NOS Events Center – 689 S. E St. San Bernardino, CA 92408
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Download the Insomniac App for your Apple or Android device for the latest set times and updates for Escape Halloween this year!
Escape Halloween 2022 – Set Times:
Escape Halloween 2022 – Festival Map:
Escape Halloween 2022 – Parking Map & Info:
Escape Halloween 2022 – Metrolink Info:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers, and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Escape Halloween.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Escape Halloween 2022 Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES E-cigs/vapes are permitted (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Disposable vapes will be permitted if they are sealed upon entry
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand sanitizer (up to 2oz)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, poi, & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside the festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- NO drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO costumes that resemble police, fire, security, or medical in any way
- NO handcuffs
- NO glass or ceramic masks
- NO full-face makeup that makes you unrecognizable from your government-issued photo ID
- NO items resembling weapon or weapon accessories, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, axes, pocket knives, swords, guns, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO violent props, including crops, whips, ropes, chains or tethers
- NO sharp metal spikes
- Please remember that we are an inclusive community, and costumes/decorations should not misrepresent race, religion, or cultural heritage.
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.