Are you ready for a weekend of house and bass beats at Audiotistic Bay Area this weekend? Stay in the know with all the essential info!
After a massive weekend filled with house music at Day Trip Festival just a few short weeks ago, Insomniac is ready to bring the heat to Northern California this weekend with the return of Audiotistic Bay Area. Set to make its return to the Shoreline Amphitheater Grounds on July 9-10, the upcoming edition is already shaping up to be one of the best yet.
Whether you want to shuffle to the sounds of Chris Lake, John Summit, and Dom Dolla or headbang the day away to SVDDEN DEATH, Mersiv, and A Hundred Drums, Audiotistic Bay Area has you covered. And you won’t want to miss out on sets from Audien, Kaivon, and Said The Sky if you’re on the hunt for some emotion-fueled tunes as well.
We’re just days away from the doors opening at Audiotistic Bay Area, so we compiled all the essential info you need to know including the set times, what not to bring with you, and more. Make sure to check out our artists not to miss and read on for all the crucial details for this year’s edition!
Audiotistic Bay Area 2022 Essential Info:
Dates: July 9 – 10, 2022
Venue Address: One Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Audiotistic Bay Area 2022 – Set Times:
Audiotistic Bay Area 2022 – Festival Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Audiotistic Bay Area.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Audiotistic 2022 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Aerosol products/cans
- Balls or Frisbees
- Bota bags
- Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Gas masks
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Helium balloons
- Illegal substances
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Liquid makeup
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Stickers, flyers
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- Wind chairs/sofas
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- Fanny packs
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Juuls (one factory-sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- LED whips, pois & orbitals
- Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- Sunglasses & hats
- Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.