Heading to Okeechobee this year? Make sure you stay in the know before you go with the set times, festival map, and other essential info.
Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival is just about a week away and the excitement to enter the portal is building for those who are making their way to Sunshine Grove this year. Fans who are eager to catch artists like Porter Robinson, GRiZ, Megan Thee Stallion, and more on this diverse lineup can now start planning out their schedules for this special weekend as today the set times and more essential information was revealed.
Related: Check out our Five Can’t Miss Sets for some of the artists we suggest you add to your schedule!
To help you get ready for this year’s Okeechobee, we’ve compiled all of the important information in one place to make your preparations go as smoothly as possible. The weather at Sunshine Grove can be quite windy, along with both extreme highs and lows in temperature, so be sure to stake your campsite down and pack for all weather! Keep reading for all of the essential information on the festival, and let us know if you’ll be heading to Okeechobee this year in the comments.
Okeechobee 2022 – Essential Info:
Dates: March 3-6, 2022
Venue Address: 12517 NE 91st Ave – Okeechobee, FL 34972
Will Call Location and Times:
Okeechobee Agri-Civic Center – 4601 Hwy 710 Okeechobee, FL 34972
- 3/02 Wed – 9am- 9pm Agri-Civic Center
- 3/03 Thu – 7am- 12am Agri-Civic Center
- 3/04 Fri – 7am- 10pm Agri-Civic Center
- 3/05 Sat – 10am- 6pm at Agri-Civic Center
- 3/06 Sun – 10am- 6pm Agri-Civic Center
Okeechobee 2022 – Set Times:
Okeechobee 2022 – Festival and Camping Maps:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Okeechobee.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Okeechobee 2022 – Alcohol Policy & Camping Guidelines:
Please note that you must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campground and festival. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification. Alcohol allowed on-site includes 1.75L of liquor in a PLASTIC BOTTLE ONLY, beer and alcoholic drinks under 16% ABV, up to 24 cans per person (under 12oz), OR up to 5L of wine.
For all other Camping Guidelines, including what you can and can’t bring with you, head to their website.
Okeechobee 2022 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-control aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large metal chains or metal spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens, or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Nitrous dioxide (NO2) containers (no nitrous of any kind)
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol or candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store)
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers or flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large beach umbrellas, or chairs
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry—one bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted)
- YES Juul Pods (must be in sealed pack upon entry)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops, including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroid, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry, prescription must match ID)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Wind chairs
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep the love.