Are you getting hyped for the debut edition of ARC Music Festival this year? Get prepared for the weekend ahead with this essential info.
Chicago, the city known for birthing house music, had a surprise up its sleeves earlier this year for fans of the underground – a newly minted event called ARC Music Festival. Set to take place on September 4-5 at Union Park, the two-day festival will feature a curated stage from Elrow and the “ARC Car” powered by The Goodbus among other surprises to bring a sensational experience for anyone who attends.
To mark the inaugural edition, ARC Music Festival delivered a sensational lineup filled with some of the top artists in the scene. Whether you’re a huge fan of Eric Prydz and CamelPhat, love getting down and dirty to the sounds of Will Clarke and The Martinez Brothers, want to get sensual with ZHU and Eli & Fur, or take in some grooves from DJ Heather and Meduza, there’s something for every house and techno lover on the bill.
While there have been a few changes to the lineup due to visa issues that saw the addition of Rodriguez Jr. and Jeremy Olander to replace Cristoph, Mathame, and Adam Beyer, the weekend ahead is shaping up to be a stunner. As attendees make their final preparations, we’ve collected all the info you need to know before you go, so check out our top picks to see and read on for the details.
Limited tickets for ARC Music Festival are still available if you’re planning to make a last-minute trip to Chicago! Head to FeverUp.com to grab them before it’s too late and check out their website for after-party details.
ARC Music Festival 2021 Essential Info:
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
Full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results will be required to attend ARC Music Festival. For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours of attending. Full information can be found via their website.
ARC Music Festival 2021 Set Times:
ARC Music Festival 2021 Festival Map:
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at ARC Music Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
ARC Music Festival 2021 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Large totems (max height: 4 feet)
- Hula hoops, LED gloves, flowtoys, etc
- Full-face covering masks (think: Halloween)
- Native American Headdresses
- Musical Instruments (sorry, bongo guy)
- Weapons of any kind
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Outside food + drink (outside food allowed for those who have a documented need. Must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)
- Airhorns or megaphones
- Laser pointers
- Glass bottles or metal containers of any kind, including metal cans and reusable metal water bottles
- Selfie sticks
- Professional photo/video cameras
- Audio recording devices
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Chains/chain wallets
- Stickers / flyers / promotional materials
- Sharpies / Markers / Spray Cans
- Pets (service animals ok)
- Cleated shoes
- Soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, or other sports equipment
- Tarps or tents
- Chairs of any kind
- Coolers of any kind, including hard-sided and soft-sided coolers
- Kites or Sky Lanterns
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry and only containing the number of doses needed for duration of event as prescribed on the pill container.)
- Cell phones
- Bags/backpacks that do not exceed 12″ x 12″
- Small hand/clutch bag or fanny packs that do not exceed roughly 4.5″ x 6.5”
- Hydration Packs that have a clear/empty/removable pouch for inspection upon entry. The outer bag does not have to be clear.
- Non-professional cameras
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes (open/unsealed ok)
- Non Aerosol Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Sealed packs of gum
- Sealed chapstick/lipstick/eyedrops/makeup
- Empty water bottles (No glass or metal)
- Disposable lighters
- Cell phone chargers/portable phone chargers
- Factory-sealed E-cigs (i.e., Blu, Juul, etc.)
- Good vibes