Cazztek has put together a playlist of his favorite “body heaters” at the moment to celebrate the release of his remix of “So Cold” by Mahalo and DLMT.
Ever since he hit the ground running with his debut back in 2016 on Bingo Players’ Hysteria Records, Cazztek has slowed down a bit. Riding the wave of hit releases on labels like Spinnin’ and CONFESSION, he has continued to prove that his signature blend of bangin’ house tunes is fit for any dancefloor around the world.
While his originals might hit pretty hard and get crowds moving to the beat, Cazztek has also become well known for his remixes as well. Taking the reins to put his twist on tracks like “Coming Over” and “Ocean” that were both well received by his fans, he’s now looked to Mahalo and DLMT’s track “So Cold” for his latest rework. Just ahead of that winter chill, this remix that just dropped on Perfect Havoc is one that you should surely be adding to your own playlists as well.
Take a listen to Cazztek’s remix of “So Cold” and some of his other favorite tunes in the playlist below, download or stream the remix on the platform of your choice, and read on for more insight on why he made these selections!
Check out Cazztek’s House Heaters Playlist on Spotify:
Cazztek’s House Heaters Playlist – Track By Track:
- Mahalo x DLMT – So Cold feat. Lilly Denning (Cazztek Remix): I decided to use the vocals in a different light, using the hooks and looping part of the chorus to give it a hypnotizing catchy feel with my carefully crafted bass designs.
- MK, Sonny Fodera, Raphaella – One Night: I’m a big fan of MK and Sonny Fodera, this tune gives an uplifting vibe with the piano riffs.
- The Sponges – Funked Up: The Sponges bring an amazing balance of electronic elements and funk. Their basslines always heat up the dance floor.
- Cazztek – I See: This tune of mine was very experimental with trying new synths and sounds, but with dirty basslines to heat things up.
- Dustycloud – Find A New Direction: I am a big fan of Dustycloud’s productions. This particular tune hits the chords in all the right ways, playing with groove and hard hitting bass.
- Bellecour, SQWAD – Calibrator: Bellecour is crushing it right now, they have great wiggly sounds infused with ground shaking basses.
- Skrillex, Boys Noize & Ty Dolla $ign – Midnight Hour: The mixture of strings and pianos segue into dirty tech house beats is a great soul-warming combo.
- Dom Dolla – San Frandisco (Walker & Royce Remix): Walker & Royce have been on a roll, they have an amazing blend of body warming synths and low end design.
- ANGELZ – Gun Finger: This tune by Angelz has a very intricate flow of quirky funky sounds and bass stabs.
- Cazztek, Dustycloud, Man 3 Faces – Set If Off: This collaboration with Dustycloud was a fun one. We mixed the vibes of R&B lyrics by Man3Faces and some bass house to give a sexy warm vibe.
- Chris Lake, Solardo – Free Your Body: Chris Lake has always been a huge influence on me. This collaboration with Solardo is fantastic, with rolling basslines complimented with warm synth leads.
- Lozz, Vouti – Dirty: I chose this track simply because it is truly dirty, making you want to move your body and heat up.
- Rrotik, Smalltown DJs – Dance With Me: Rrotik has been a long-time favorite, playing with melodic and hypnotizing synths, and drops into a groovy bass rhythm.
- Chris Lorenzo, Chynna – Bad Bitch: How can you deny the deep hitting bass line on this? And how catchy it is?
- Shift K3Y – Get Low: Big fan of Shift K3y, he can dance the line of mainstream vibes with underground house vibes, and pulls it off every time.