The fifth anniversary of Dreamstate SoCal is nearly here and all the info you need to plan out your weekend is available now!
It was back in 2015 that Dreamstate SoCal first touched down at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino, California for its debut edition. Ever since then, the brand has continued to grow into its own with multiple standalone events and stage takeovers to bring the power of trance music around the globe.
This year, Dreamstate SoCal is primed for another stunner as they draw closer to their fifth anniversary by the day. Featuring a lineup that is packed to the brim with some of the best artists in the genre, if you weren’t already excited you best kick your hype engine into gear now.
Whether you plan to catch Above & Beyond and the rest of the Anjuna Family present, soak in the sounds from Aly & Fila and Ferry Corsten, or experience something new with AA Meeting and Pathfinders, we’re sure you’ll have an epic time at the festival. We’ve compiled all the info you need to know before you go, so bookmark this page and let us know who you’re excited to catch this year!
Dreamstate SoCal 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: November 22-23, 2019
Hours: Will Call is 4pm-1AM, Festival Hours are 5pm-2AM
Venue Address: NOS Events Center, 689 S. E St., San Bernardino, CA 92408
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Dreamstate SoCal 2019 Set Times:
Dreamstate SoCal 2019 Festival and Parking Maps:
Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes and lighters (cigarettes must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Official Insomniac water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- NO Eye drops
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Dreamstate SoCal.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!