Are you ready for Lightning in a Bottle 2019? Be prepared with all the essential info ahead of the festival!
Lightning in a Bottle is just around the corner and there is a lot to be excited about. From the stacked musical lineup to the workshops, art, and food there will be more than enough to keep you stimulated over the weekend. Attendees can look forward to huge sets from headliners like Flying Lotus (3D Experience), Big Gigantic, and Disclosure (DJ Set) in addition to 100+ performances across 5 stages.
2019 marks a new chapter for Lightning in a Bottle and I cannot wait to see what’s in store. Be prepared for an unbelievable experience and dial in all your weekend with our essentials information guide!
Related: Check out Zach’s top artists to see at this year’s event and read the digital arrival guide for more information!
Lightning in a Bottle 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: Wednesday, May 8 – Monday, May 13, 2019.
Box Office Hours: Everyone must arrive during the hours listed below. No exceptions. No lining up overnight or roadside parking/camping.
5-day festival pass holders ONLY:
- Wednesday, May 8, 11am-11pm
4 and 5-day festival pass holders:
- Thursday, May 9, 10am-12am
- Friday, May 10, 10am-11pm
- Saturday, May 11, 10am-10pm
- Sunday, May 12, 10am-7pm
Venue Address: Buena Vista Aquatic Recreational Area, 13601 Ironbark Rd. Bakersfield, CA 93311.
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- LIB is an all ages event BUT anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. A legal guardian must have proper documentation. No exceptions.
Lightning in a Bottle 2019 Set Times:
Lightning in a Bottle 2019 Yoga Schedule:
Lightning in a Bottle 2019 Learning & Artclave Schedule:
Lightning in a Bottle 2019 Festival and Camping Maps:
Lightning in a Bottle 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- YES! Enclosed propane stoves
- YES! Good vibes
- YES! Backpacks
- YES! Cameras
- YES! Alcohol (A reasonable amount in plastic bottles or cans for personal consumption)
- YES! Coolers in campgrounds
- NO Glass bottles or glass containers
- NO Generators of any kind
- NO Illegal drugs of any kind
- NO Weapons (Including machetes for opening coconuts)
- NO Fireworks, fire tools or fire lanterns
- NO Pets (Email [email protected] to inquire and register a documented service animal)
- NO Fires outside of designated fire pits
- NO Headdresses or cultures as costumes
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Lightning in a Bottle.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Connect with Lightning in a Bottle on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Event Page