Be prepared for Desert Hearts Festival this weekend with all the essential information you need to know before you head out to Los Coyotes!
Desert Hearts Festival is quickly approaching and I could not be more excited to experience the event for my first time. The one sound, one vibe boutique festival returns to Los Coyotes Indian Reservation for a weekend full of house, techno, art, workshops, and good vibes. Music will be bumping all night with highly anticipated sets from label honchos Mikey Lion, Lee Reynolds, Marbs, and Porky as well as Evan Casey, Rinzen, Cut Snake, Will Clarke, and Lubelski among many others.
Related: Read about Carlos’ experience at Desert Hearts Festival last year for a taste of what’s in store.
With just a few days left until the event, it is time to start dialing in all your last minute plans. We’ve compiled a list of this year’s essential information including the set times and more to get you prepared. See you out at Los Coyotes and don’t forget to pack in and pack out!
Looking for some beats to get you into the groove? Check out Lee Reynold’s Can’t Rewind EP that dropped on Desert Hearts Records last week!
Desert Hearts Festival 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: April 26-29, 2019.
Hours: Friday, April 26 at 9am to Monday, April 29 at 6pm
Entry Info: Gate operates 24 hours a day from Friday 4/26 at 9 AM through Sunday 4/28 at MIDNIGHT. If you arrive Friday before 9am without an early arrival pass or after midnight on Sunday, you will be turned around.
Venue Address: Los Coyotes Indian Campground is located at 2300 Camino San Ignacio, Warner Springs, CA 92086.
Tickets: Tickets are SOLD OUT.
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Early Arrival Info:
If you have a Thursday Early Arrival pass, you may arrive beginning Thursday at Noon. You must also have a general admission ticket with your Early Pass to enter the festival.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Everyone entering must a present valid, unexpired ID to enter the festival. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Desert Hearts Festival 2019 – Set Times:
Soul Palace, Healing Sanctuary, Heartspace Schedules:
Desert Hearts Code Of Community:
Desert Hearts Festival 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- ABSOLUTELY NO campfires.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES OR ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR OF ANY KIND. This includes NOS tanks, balloons or any kind of drug use. Desert Hearts has a strict Zero Tolerance policy.
- No re-entry if you leave the festival. Bring what you need for the entire weekend.
- No dogs or animals including emotional support animals (service animals excluded, but must be identified and leashed). See dog and animal policy above.
- No renegade sound systems–basically anything larger than a small speaker.
- Amplified sound is NOT permitted in the camping areas. If you want to enjoy the music, please join the dance floor and the central heartbeat. One Stage, One Vibe has always been our policy.
- No littering. Be especially mindful of bottles and cigarette butts. Do your part to help clean up trash when you see it.
- No parking anywhere than designated areas by a member of our Red Artery Traffic team. You will be subject to towing if park along the roadsides, block traffic, park in front of driveways or otherwise put your vehicle where you shouldn’t. Be smart and be respectful.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Desert Hearts Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!