Stay in the know ahead of CRSSD Festival Spring with the set times, festival map, and more!
After announcing a stunning lineup and some unreal afterparties, it is clear that FNGRS CRSSD is pulling out all the stops for this year’s edition of CRSSD Festival Spring. Returning to San Diego’s Waterfront Park over the weekend of March 2-3, house and techno lovers are in for a treat with sets from artists like Lane 8, Maetrik, Justin Martin, Stephan Bodzin, Armand Van Helden, and more.
To help get you prepped for your weekend at CRSSD Festival Spring, we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know before you go. Check out the set times, prohibited items, and more below, and don’t forget to take a peek at some of the artists we’re most excited to catch!
CRSSD Festival Spring 2019 – Essential Info:
Reminder: This is a NON-Smoking event. This includes vape-pens, E-Cigs, cigarettes, etc, and yes they will throw them away.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- US State Driver’s License
- US State ID
- US Government Passport
- US Military ID
- Foreign Passport
No photocopies allowed, ID MUST be valid (i.e. unexpired).
CRSSD Festival Spring 2019 Set Times:
CRSSD Festival Spring 2019 Festival Map:
CRSSD Festival Spring 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, VAPES [Yes, they toss lighters too.]
- Outside food + drink [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Drugs / drug paraphernalia
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + one empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle OK)
- Large backpacks (under 12×12 inches & Fannypacks OK)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- GoPro/selfie sticks (GoPros ok)
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo/video cameras
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (Clothing must not when wet expose parts of the body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting public nudity)
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Chains/chain wallets
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Small backpacks/purses (12×12 or smaller)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Sealed gum
- Sealed chapstick
- Sealed lipstick
- Sealed eyedrops
- Empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at CRSSD Festival.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!