Are you ready to cap off your summer in all the right ways at Splash House this weekend? Stay in the know with this essential info!
After a stunning edition in June and a lineup release for August that had tickets sales flying, it has been pretty clear that Splash House is the place to be this summer. Hosted at the Renaissance, Saguaro, and Riviera hotels in sunny Palm Springs, Splash House August is set to be a house and techno lovers dream with a solid dose of bass music vibes as well.
Getting ready for the festival? Don’t forget your floaties, listen to this playlist compiled by Dateless, or take a look at some artists you definitely shouldn’t miss!
Splash House August 2018 Essential Info:
Dates: August 10-12, 2018
Hours: 12pm – 9pm Daily; After Hours 9pm – 2am
Tickets: Sold Out! Buy After Hours Tickets HERE!
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
- This is a 21+ event. Your Driver’s License or Passport will be required to pick up your wristband.
- You may not pick up additional wristbands with your order unless that guest is present.
- Please make sure to keep your ID on you at all times as any venue may ask for proof of age.
Download the Splash House App on iTunes or Google Play for the latest updates!
Splash House August 2018 – Set Times:
Splash House August 2018 – Shuttle Info:
- A shuttle stop is located at each hotel and shuttles will run nonstop during festival programming hours. When you’re ready to move to another venue, simply follow the signage to find a shuttle ready to depart to the next location.
- The Renaissance is the central hub. Shuttles run in two direct loops between the Renaissance and Riviera and Saguaro respectively.
- After Hours shuttles will also be running both Friday and Saturday nights on direct routes to/from the Air Museum and each hotel venue.
- Daytime Shuttle Hours (Running between hotels) Saturday: 12:00pm-9:30pm Sunday: 12:00pm-9:30pm
- After Hours Shuttle Hours (Direct to/from Air Museum & hotels): Friday: 9:00pm-2:30am Saturday: 9:00pm-2:30am
Splash House August 2018 – Do’s & Don’ts:
- Pool phobia
- Audio Recording Devices
- Outside food & beverage
- Chairs, tents, beach umbrellas
- Coolers, glass, metal/steel/aluminum containers
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Bota bags
- Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
- Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Markers, pens, or spray paint
- Laser Pointers
- Musical Instruments
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Animals/pets, Including Emotional Support Animals
- Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- Spray Paint / Giant Markers / Sharpees
- Squirt Guns
- Tents / Tarps
- Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors
- Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-aways, etc.
- Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- Any Item Deemed Inappropriate by Festival Security
- Floaties (4’x4′ maximum inflated size)
- Cigarettes (In designated smoking areas only)
- Contact Lens Solution (Eye Drops)
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- Empty Plastic Bottles & Camelbaks (40 oz or less)
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- GoPros (no poles/extenders)
- Misters (Empty, Plastic, Small/Personal Sized)
- Single compartment purses
- Small Bags (20″x20″ or less)
- Beach Towels
- Sun Block (non-aerosol)
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Splash House.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!