Heading to Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2018 this weekend? Stay in the know with this essential info!
Insomniac Events’ kick-off to festival season, Beyond Wonderland SoCal, is nearly here and we couldn’t be more excited. Hosted at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino on March 16 and 17, this year’s edition of Beyond SoCal is set to be one of the best yet.
With a lineup featuring notable acts ranging from Tiesto and Chris Lake to Claptone and Mr. Carmack, there will be plenty of quality beats to get down to while inside. Don’t forget to check out the unique art and extra activities that Insomniac provides at their events, and if you’re looking to enhance your experience then VIP is always your best bet.
Knowing how hard it is to pull together all the crucial information that you’ll need to know ahead of events, we’ve compiled it all for you here. Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2018 set times, festival map, and which items you should leave at home can be found below!
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2018 – Essential Info:
Dates: March 16-17, 2018
Hours: 5pm – 2am, daily
Venue Address: NOS Events Center – 689 S. E St San Bernardino, CA 92408
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Acceptable Forms of ID:
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with a color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license.
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2018 Set Times:
Grab the official set times in the app via insom.co/BeyondApp!
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2018 Festival Map:
Beyond Wonderland SoCal 2018 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines).
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Aerosol products/cans
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Beyond Wonderland SoCal.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!