Decadence Colorado 2017 Set Times, Festival Map, & More!
The wait for our New Year’s Eve adventure is almost over and we are so excited to welcome a fresh start with a great community and music at Decadence Colorado 2017! The lineup is stacked, the venue is enormous and if last year is any indication the ball drop is going to be epic.
Looking for things to do on your trip to Denver? Check out some fun winter activities!
This two-day spectacular will bring thousands into the heart of Denver for nine hours of music and dancing to leave the year behind them. We’ve got all the important info that you’ll need to know ahead of the show to have a fantastic time, so check it out and let us know which set you’re most excited to catch!
Decadence Colorado 2017 Essential Info
Date: Saturday, December 30, 2017 – Monday, January 1, 2018
Hours: 6:30 pm – 3 am daily
Venue Address: Colorado Convention Center – 700 14th St, Denver, Colorado 80202
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
US and Canadian citizens must show one of the following:
- Government-issued passport
- State/Province-issued driver’s license or identification card (hard copy)
- Combination of paper (temporary) State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card AND expired hard copy (must have both)
- US military ID
- Merchant Marine ID
- Tribal ID (not all accepted)
- US Possessions issued ID
Citizens of countries other than the US or Canada must show the following:
- Valid government issued passport (A photocopy of a passport not an acceptable proof of age and will not grant entry)
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- School identification
- Consular identification
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificates
- Xerox copies of any identification
- Fishing licenses
- Health Cards
- Temporary Paper State/Province ID (unless accompanied by expired hard copy ID)
Decadence Colorado 2017 Set Times:
Decadence Colorado 2017 Festival and Parking Info:
There are various parking garage options surrounding the Colorado Convention Center and while there is no official parking option for Decadence Colorado, Denver offers a number of reserve spot options that you can check out below.
The prices range from $10-$25 each day. Read more from Parking Panda and Parking Whiz to help facilitate your parking needs.
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Decadence Colorado.
Pay attention to who’s around you and what’s going on around you. Keep your wallet and phone in your front pocket(s) if you can. Treat your phone the same way you would treat cash; don’t set it down on a table or bar and look away. If a friend isn’t standing behind you in a crowd, be careful of your backpack or purse, and don’t put valuables in a pocket that could easily be unzipped by someone behind in a crowded spot without you realizing.
Festivals, in general, are very densely populated places and are a well-known spot where pick-pocketing of unsuspecting people occurs. It’s easy to find yourself in a crowded environment in a line, at a stage in the festival, elevator, or even out on the street where someone could slip your wallet or phone out of your pocket or bag in a matter of seconds. Stay alert, be careful, and make sure to not carry more than what you need!
Decadence Colorado 2017 Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Marijuana, marijuana products, and associated paraphernalia
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Pacifiers, Dust Masks, Nasal Spray or Eye Drops
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO LED Light Gloves, LED Finger Lights or LED Hand Light Toys
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Containers, packages or larger quantities of glow sticks
- NO Balloons
- NO Totems
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Backpacks
- NO Large Purses or Bags
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO Open chapstick or lipgloss
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Gum
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses,
- Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras including GoPro’s
- NO large purses, bags or backpacks of any kind (including plush style)
- OK One empty water bottle to be used at the free water stations
- OK Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Hats
- OK Flags (No poles)
- OK Lighters
- OK Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- OK Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- OK Earplugs
- OK Sealed Chapstick and Lipgloss
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Individual, limited quantities of glow sticks
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum
- OK Prescription medications only if in original container with original label (Must match ID)
- OK Hydration packs with no more than one small compartment for water bladder—must be empty upon entry
- OK Small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″, with or without a strap.
Connect with Decadence on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Snapchat